Old 04-19-2024, 03:16 PM
Raggiemom

Love seeing all the pictures of what people are working on. I finished trimming the blocks from the mystery clue. Then I did the prework for the Koin Keeper class I'm taking Sunday afternoon. Tomorrow I'm going to a guild sew-in with friends, I have some charity quilts to work on. My local shop is doing a foundation paper piecing quilt along so I pulled the fabric for that today as well. Much of the day was spent trying to get internet and telephone. We cancelled the tv portion from Spectrum yesterday. We didn't realize they were shutting everything down and sending a new modem to be activated. The modem arrived about lunchtime and we tried activating all afternoon. I don't know what the problem was but after an online chat which ended with DH threatening to cancel all services, the phone and internet started working. The internet speed seems to be a little slow and when I called out, the phone line was quite choppy. Hopefully it resets itself overnight! You don't realize how much you use the internet until you don't have it any more