Thread: Boom 31 Spring
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2024, 02:53 AM
Janice McC

Good morning. It’s raining again but should stop in a few hours. I’m watching one of two hummingbird feeders and it’s clear the rain doesn’t stop them from getting a nice meal. I have a walking “date” with a new friend this afternoon so I hope it’s pleasant by then. My DGD’s hives cleared up very fast. Still don’t know what triggered the episode. On Mother’s Day the grands are coming over. Batten down the hatches! I’ve got my thread for the Giant Scrappy Swoon so I can start quilting it next week. Just need a little meandering practice beforehand.

Lstew, looks like your package will arrive on Friday. Thank you! Terriamn, i hope this year’s solo camping adventures are fantastic. I’ll live vicariously through you as I haven’t the gumption to go alone. I’d likely also join a new QAL or exchange. Who’s going to start one? Oh, I heard from Hav and she expects to be returning the blocks I sent her next week so the swap shouldn’t be delayed one bit. WMUTeach, I love your Harriet’s journey. Lovely.

Oops, here comes the dog ready for her breakfast so I’m off. Have a good day, Boomers!