Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
April Secret Pal Swap Sign up Closed >

April Secret Pal Swap Sign up Closed

April Secret Pal Swap Sign up Closed

Old 04-20-2011, 02:20 PM

Jeff, the cup pin cushion is adorable. So is the fabric the tissue holder is made from. What a great package you sent.

Mail lady has come and gone for today so I am still on the bench. So is my pal but hers should be there soon. It is in the US and on its way to NH. Hopefully it gets there before Easter.
Old 04-20-2011, 02:35 PM

The package to my SP was just delivered. I sure hope she enjoys it.
Old 04-20-2011, 02:37 PM

I got a wonderful package today from Lydia from TX (no screen name). I received a wonderful piece of fabric in all my favorite colors, a jewel color paisly pattern. This will be a wonderful pillowcase for a quilt I just got back from the LAQ! A book that I can not wait to read. It looks like it will be a good laugh, which I need after the past few days! Two handmade bookmarks, one of which has a dried flower in it. Teas, honey sticks and carmels. Yummy, I cant wait to have some of these while reading my new book (and hopefully no tea will come out of my nose!). There was also a wall hanging that says "Spring is sprung The grass is 'ris I wonder where The flowers is?" I cant wait to find a spot to put this as I am still waiting for it to come true! Its still cold here in NY.

Thank you for the wonderful gifts from my first swap. I have attached a photo of the wall hanging and all of items together.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-186892.jpe   attachment-186893.jpe  
Old 04-20-2011, 02:43 PM

Sounds like a great little package and that wall hanging made me giggle.
Old 04-20-2011, 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by candi
Originally Posted by Terryl
Originally Posted by GlendaNixon
My SP in Florida will be getting her box today. UPS says it is out for delivery.

Candi, Candi, Candi........ I'm in Florida!!!!!! Get out the lemonade, I'm heading outside :lol: :lol: thanks for the great dinner last nite, mmmmm...risotto
This one is yours Terryl, I can feel it! :mrgreen:
Sorry Terryl and Candi but it was me! and omgosh what a package from GlendaNixon! Thank you thank you thank you!
I received a knitted soap holder and inside of it were thimbles that I love to collect! A turban that her friend makes and how did you know that I love to wrap my hair up after washing it! A memo pad, a sign that reads "I can make that" to inspire me to learn applique, knitted dishcloths, a scrap bucket with words that read "Freedom, Peace, Liberty and Glory" which I had to cry since my son is in the US Army (thank you sniff) and inside that bag are two Godiva hot cocoa mixes ( I LOVE HOT CHOCOLATE!!!), 3 pieces of fabric, one with Snoopy (my lifelong friend!), pink/brown fabric from my favorite designer Buggy Barn, In the Pink and finally, whew! a book called Where Women Create, Inspiring work spaces of extraodinary women. Glenda your thoughtfulness and the time you put it together is greatly appreciated. Thank you so much!

All the wonderful items I received! ;)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]186919[/ATTACH]

Soap bag with thimbles! Awesome!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]186920[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-186913.jpe   attachment-186914.jpe  
Old 04-20-2011, 03:31 PM

Originally Posted by quiltnut4ever
My SP in Florida will be getting her box today. UPS says it is out for delivery.

Candi, Candi, Candi........ I'm in Florida!!!!!! Get out the lemonade, I'm heading outside :lol: :lol: thanks for the great dinner last nite, mmmmm...risotto
Sorry Terryl and Candi but it was me! and omgosh what a package from GlendaNixon! Thank you thank you thank you!
I received a knitted soap holder and inside of it were thimbles that I love to collect! A turban that her friend makes and how did you know that I love to wrap my hair up after washing it! A memo pad, a sign that reads "I can make that" to inspire me to learn applique, knitted dishcloths, a scrap bucket with words that read "Freedom, Peace, Liberty and Glory" which I had to cry since my son is in the US Army (thank you sniff) and inside that bag are two Godiva hot cocoa mixes ( I LOVE HOT CHOCOLATE!!!), 3 pieces of fabric, one with Snoopy (my lifelong friend!), pink/brown fabric from my favorite designer Buggy Barn, In the Pink and finally, whew! a book called Where Women Create, Inspiring work spaces of extraodinary women. Glenda your thoughtfulness and the time you put it together is greatly appreciated. Thank you so much!
This is my first SP swap. It was my great pleasure to put it together for you!
Old 04-20-2011, 03:38 PM

Ohh ... I love the cup pinchushion!!! I so love ladybugs!!!

Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm
My secret pal gift came today from Hoppa/Jeff. The fabrics are great for me, as are all the goodies. Look at the hand crafted cup pincushion! TY Jeff!
Old 04-20-2011, 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by quiltnut4ever

Awesome swap ... I also collect thimbles. What a nice idea!!!
Old 04-20-2011, 04:01 PM

Sent my package out today somewhere East of where I live. Wanted to send it yesterday but did not feel to good for some reason.
To all who are on the bench I hope it is okay if I join you. I will bring my traveling storm shelter just in case. We are presently having severe thunder storms.
Old 04-20-2011, 04:09 PM

what great packages!