Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Blocks of the Month and Week
  • 1 JANUARY 2011 BOM Pictures. >
  • 1 JANUARY 2011 BOM Pictures.

• 1 JANUARY 2011 BOM Pictures.

Old 01-27-2011, 04:26 PM

that is so AWESOME
    Originally Posted by BATIKQLTR
    Ok.....Let's try again. I've been trying to figure out the Photobucket slideshow program. For some reason I can't download all the pictures here. Maybe too many in the file. Or I am not pushing the right buttons. I think I have it set for a slide show or click in the bottom right corner for a grid view once you get to it.

I've tried it several times......copy and paste the website link and if a menu drops, then click on the "Go To" link and we will see.................It might take you directly to it.............

http://s184.photobucket.com/albums/x...view=slideshow
    Old 01-27-2011, 04:35 PM

Ok.....Let's try again. I've been trying to figure out the Photobucket slideshow program. For some reason I can't download all the pictures here. Maybe too many in the file. Or I am not pushing the right buttons. I think I have it set for a slide show or click in the bottom right corner for a grid view once you get to it.

I've tried it several times......copy and paste the website link and if a menu drops, then click on the "Go To" link and we will see.................It might take you directly to it.............Hope so! Press your ESC key to leave the pictures.

This was a great slide show. I love seeing all the churches in one place. You out did yourself. Thank you again.
    Old 01-27-2011, 04:36 PM

How cool was that!!!
    Old 01-27-2011, 04:40 PM

Oh my gosh...that was great! I thought I had seen all the churches, but apparently not! I've been working on my today...can't wait to finish it and get it posted. Hopefully tomorrow.

I've tried it several times......copy and paste the website link and if a menu drops, then click on the "Go To" link and we will see.................It might take you directly to it.............Hope so! Press your ESC key to leave the pictures.

Old 01-27-2011, 04:41 PM

BatikQultr-

Thank you for your hard work putting the slide show together. It is AMAZING :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

What a talented bunch of men and women on this board.

Thank you to all who made a church and shared pictures.
    Can't wait to see February's blocks

Thanks again BatikQultr :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
    Old 01-27-2011, 04:44 PM

That is a great show! Thank you for going to all that work for us.
    jcs
    Old 01-27-2011, 04:50 PM

WOW!!!!!! :shock: :shock: I didn't realize there were so-o-o many!!! :shock: There were several that I hadn't seen before, and I thought I had seen all the ones that had been posted! That was truly spectacular!!!!! Thanks so much for putting that together for us!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: But you do know that you will have to do a slide show each month now, don't you??!! :lol: :lol:

While watching the slide show I got an inspiration for making another BOM quilt -- for my sweet mother! I'm going to use my Grandma's house dresses to make all the houses for my mom!!! She will be so surprised!!! :wink:
    Old 01-27-2011, 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by pab58
    WOW!!!!!! :shock: :shock: I didn't realize there were so-o-o many!!! :shock: That was truly spectacular!!!!! Thanks so much for putting that together for us!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: But you do know that you will have to a slide show each month now, don't you??!! :lol: :lol:
    Now that you have done the first slide show, the next one should be easier :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Old 01-27-2011, 05:11 PM

LOVE THE SLIDE SHOW!!! I Loved seeing them like that! 2 thumbs way up!
    Old 01-27-2011, 05:12 PM

Thank you for putting this all together!!!! You did an amazing job! It is great to be able to see all of the unique and ultra creative blocks together.