Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Blocks of the Month and Week
  • The FWS Pony Club Quilt-Along  wk 16   Eastertide & Ella's Star  Discussion Page >
  • The FWS Pony Club Quilt-Along wk 16 Eastertide & Ella's Star Discussion Page

• The FWS Pony Club Quilt-Along wk 16 Eastertide & Ella's Star Discussion Page

Old 04-29-2012, 09:27 AM

Originally Posted by QuiltE

What? are you bored with this week's already?
    NO!!! but just knowin' that others are made already makes me want ta see 'em!

Old 04-29-2012, 09:32 AM
    Power Poster

Originally Posted by dublb
    NO!!! but just knowin' that others are made already makes me want ta see 'em!
    You do know I was kidding ......... don'tcha?
    Old 04-29-2012, 10:18 AM

Originally Posted by QuiltE
    You do know I was kidding ......... don'tcha?
    Oh yeah, I figured it was a joke.I really want ta see 'em! I've got ta learn more patience! Tappin' fingers.... waitin' till Tues. night..... I guess I had better finish this break & start cleanin' some more. That'll make the time pass better! I hate ta clean!

Old 04-29-2012, 10:30 AM
    Power Poster

Then don't go and sew!
    Are your guests coming to see a "happy you" or a clean home?
    Old 04-29-2012, 03:18 PM

I would share all my house hold chores & cleaning house with any visiting "friend" so they could "show me" how. I can say that because I live in Missouri the "Show me" state.

I think the small bread pudding in a small crock pot will cook in a couple three hours.
    Old 04-29-2012, 05:46 PM

DSis came yesterday & got the sectional couch that I didn't want anymore. I've got ta clean the mess that ensued from movin' furniture around! Clutter all over the house! I bought a used couch & a used recliner then we ordered a new recliner. Price was not a concern but comfort was. (That sectional is very uncomfortable!) DH & I have sat in more new & used couches & recliners than I care ta remember. I also wanted ta clean while DH is home ta help.
    Old 04-29-2012, 05:59 PM

QuiltE, I am sure that Mac and Cheese is made, I have just never made it. My DH and I and our children don't drink milk, I am not fussed over ice cream, don't eat anything with cream, it does nasty things to me. My daughter had an argument with a school teacher once who demanded she drink a milkshake and she protested but was made to drink it, she was sick for 2 days and I bagged up her towels and sheets and gave them to the teacher to wash. I was definitely not a popular parent. My DD was an A grade student who should have been believed. I love black coffee, the best thing we ever bought was a coffee machine, it grinds the beans and brews the coffee.
    Old 04-29-2012, 07:17 PM
    Power Poster

Originally Posted by mirabelle
    QuiltE, I am sure that Mac and Cheese is made, I have just never made it. My DH and I and our children don't drink milk, I am not fussed over ice cream, don't eat anything with cream, it does nasty things to me. My daughter had an argument with a school teacher once who demanded she drink a milkshake and she protested but was made to drink it, she was sick for 2 days and I bagged up her towels and sheets and gave them to the teacher to wash. I was definitely not a popular parent. My DD was an A grade student who should have been believed. I love black coffee, the best thing we ever bought was a coffee machine, it grinds the beans and brews the coffee.
    I'm sorry that your DD was put through that misery. Yes I like and promote milk/dairy, but also have 2 sisters who are lactose intolerant and know they can't handle milk. Lucky for me I can, and I do enjoy my dairy. Now I love coffee, but man does caffeine do bad things to me. and I take it in small doses.
    Old 04-29-2012, 07:23 PM
    Power Poster

Oh you will be so proud of me--I went to use my printer today and it wouldn't "read" my paper size. Standard letter paper. All my docs that I wanted to print were correct with "letter" and all other necessary boxes checked. I go to print a page and won't let me. It read that paper was the wrong size for the printing. I could copy on my scanner and it would print. It would print envelopes, but a regular sheet of paper not a chance. So DH and I headed to town--good excuse to eat out today--and I brought home a Kodak and now have it all installed and it works! Ah a sigh of relief from this old dog learning new tricks everyday. Now I can go pay bills and print checks. It wouldn't let me do that either and no changes were made to printer set up in that program. Only think that the paper jam I had earlier must've screwed up the "eye" in the printer.
    Old 04-29-2012, 08:05 PM

Originally Posted by mirabelle
    My youngest Son isn't an asthmatic, like the rest of us, but he couldn't eat dairy, cantaloupe, jello, or mayonnaise. He couldn't even drink lactose free milk. The only one of these he can't have now is mayo. He's 18.
    Originally Posted by oksewglad
    Oh you will be so proud of me--I went to use my printer today and it wouldn't "read" my paper size. Standard letter paper. All my docs that I wanted to print were correct with "letter" and all other necessary boxes checked. I go to print a page and won't let me. It read that paper was the wrong size for the printing. I could copy on my scanner and it would print. It would print envelopes, but a regular sheet of paper not a chance. So DH and I headed to town--good excuse to eat out today--and I brought home a Kodak and now have it all installed and it works! Ah a sigh of relief from this old dog learning new tricks everyday. Now I can go pay bills and print checks. It wouldn't let me do that either and no changes were made to printer set up in that program. Only think that the paper jam I had earlier must've screwed up the "eye" in the printer.
    Hooray for OK. Good Job.