Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Blocks of the Month and Week
  • The fws pony club  update  photo - discussion - completed page >
  • The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page

• The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page

Old 11-06-2013, 06:22 AM

Love that block from OksewGlad to DD. It fits right in... Mirabella here's a u-tube for ya...notice the Roo one:

[h=5]http://www.youtube.com/<wbr>watch?list=UUyHs2O8pXagQrQ-xm6s<wbr>su5Q&v=rhxwWz5p488[/h]
    from Houston international Long arm quilters. Wow.
    Old 11-06-2013, 09:32 AM
    Power Poster

My goodness ... who would have ever thought of hexies for a Roo!
    What a unique idea.

Here's my latest FMQ adventure ........

http://www.quiltingboard.com/picture...s-t234131.html

(Yes, Anael .... I know, there are other colours than green!)
    Old 11-06-2013, 11:36 AM

Hi all,

yes QuiltE, I do know and one day you'll know that too

No quilting for me yet. Maybe next week. My surgery is November 26th, at least that's what I've been told.
    Old 11-06-2013, 11:37 AM

That is just great QuiltE. Wish I was that creative! I'll have to take a lesson from you.
    Old 11-06-2013, 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by Anael
    Hi all,

yes QuiltE, I do know and one day you'll know that too

No quilting for me yet. Maybe next week. My surgery is November 26th, at least that's what I've been told.
    Gosh Anael, they sure make you wait a long time for surgeries! I'm so sorry, wish they could hurry it up for you, so you feel better fast! HUGS!!!

How is Bram doing? Did they every figure out what was wrong with him? Poor little guy has been through so much, did the twins miss each other while apart? Just wondering!
    Old 11-06-2013, 12:33 PM

Jeanie, I have to recover first before they can perform surgery (and make me sick again )
    Bram is doing ok. It's like PTSD - having been in the incubator for a long time with feeding tubes and breathing tubes - caused these feeding problems along with some other health problems he still has. He's gaining weight again, slowly but that's ok. Because his lungs still are very poorly he needs more energy for breathing and so there's less energy left for growing and developing skills like turning on his belly or trying to sit like Isa does.
    Old 11-06-2013, 12:55 PM

Back from doctor's check up and I moved to the head of the class of those he had checked this morning...little hole they made is all healed up!! and the eye checked out with 20/20 vision and I can shower now!! He will see me in two weeks and give me reading glasses so I can read a book or see the eye of the needle on the sewing machine.

Anael, so sorry you have surgery coming up, but kidney stones are very unpleasant to have experienced. Let's hope you make a quick recovery then.

QuiltE, I like your quilting and colors that you have used!!
    Old 11-06-2013, 01:14 PM

I am about to dash out the door, spending the day with DD shopping and staying at her place tonight, tomorrow will be embroidery club although we seem to do more patchwork and quilting there these days. Will be home late Friday afternoon so chat to you all on Saturday when I catch up on all the goings on
    Old 11-06-2013, 01:15 PM

Originally Posted by Anael
    Jeanie, I have to recover first before they can perform surgery (and make me sick again )
    Bram is doing ok. It's like PTSD - having been in the incubator for a long time with feeding tubes and breathing tubes - caused these feeding problems along with some other health problems he still has. He's gaining weight again, slowly but that's ok. Because his lungs still are very poorly he needs more energy for breathing and so there's less energy left for growing and developing skills like turning on his belly or trying to sit like Isa does.
    Oh poor little guy, but that makes perfect sense! Lets hope he keeps on gaining, even if it is only a little bit. He will just have developmental delay, and will catch up as his lungs improve. Lot of babies have developmental delay! I have a DGD that had it also, mainly affected her speech and coordination.
    Old 11-06-2013, 03:13 PM

Hi Guys, I'm not going to be able to get on line unless I do it at the clubhouse...I will try to do that every other day...My neighbor is moving and her wireless will not be available any longer after tomorrow..I am bummed out...She is of an age that makes it difficult to get around and can no longer be by herself...Her children made that decision for her and she does understand they did it for her benefit...I will miss her... I will check out the wireless at the clubhouse tomorrow....what if I want to print something..will I have to bring my printer too??? ughhhh..