• The FWS Quilt-Along Block Placement/ Sashing/Photo Page

• The FWS Quilt-Along Block Placement/ Sashing/Photo Page

Old 08-12-2011, 04:56 AM

Beachbound, I will post a thread for completed quilt/tops
    the week after the last block(111) is posted. Be Patient. Anne
    Old 08-12-2011, 05:26 AM

Thanks, Anne! I can be very patient!
    Old 08-14-2011, 02:44 PM

I am so inspired and am going to be a part of round two. Thanks for sharing such inspirational work. Love everyone's sashing decisions.
    Old 08-14-2011, 03:12 PM

[/quote]This is so pretty!!! I really love your colors, I understand what you mean about you not liking a few blocks. I love all of yours but I felt the same about a few of mine. Some I redid & some I just decided to live with. Not that the number of pieces in the block had anything to do with it ;-) well...maybe, lol!!!! A few of my blocks the contrast is not what I would have liked...looked great on the cutting table but not when sewn. The colors just blend together...oh well.[/quote]

Ditto Beachbound!!! I think we all have blocks that we are not pleased with. When they are all mixed in with the others, know one will know but you!

All of these quillts are beautiful. I think we should all be very proud of ourselves.
    Old 08-14-2011, 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by Murphy1
    I am so inspired and am going to be a part of round two. Thanks for sharing such inspirational work. Love everyone's sashing decisions.
    Round 2??????
    Old 08-14-2011, 07:37 PM

Originally Posted by Honchey
    Round 2??????
    They are starting the FWS Quilt again in September. Some of the people that started with us and quit are going to start again, as well as some new people. I guess that is Round 2.
    Old 08-14-2011, 08:40 PM

Originally Posted by JeanieG
    Round 2??????
    They are starting the FWS Quilt again in September. Some of the people that started with us and quit are going to start again, as well as some new people. I guess that is Round 2.
    I found out about it by reading about it in the threads yesterday. I've had a few PM's about it. I won't discuss it until I decide how I'm going to respond, if I respond to it.

On another note. I want to start a thread about the Pony Club. I asked Patrice today about that . I'm waiting to hear from her. This one should be a breeze after working on 6" blocks. Are you game? I'm not sure about starting before the Holidays. Another month for the book. Finish up this quilt. I'm thinking seriously just after the New Year . That will give us plenty of time for all that happens during October thru December.
    Old 08-14-2011, 09:31 PM

I found out about it by reading about it in the threads yesterday. I've had a few PM's about it. I won't discuss it until I decide how I'm going to respond, if I respond to it.

On another note. I want to start a thread about the Pony Club. I asked Patrice today about that . I'm waiting to hear from her. This one should be a breeze after working on 6" blocks. Are you game? I'm not sure about starting before the Holidays. Another month for the book. Finish up this quilt. I'm thinking seriously just after the New Year . That will give us plenty of time for all that happens during October thru December.
    I'm ready to start at any time. No preference for me. I've ordered the book, and have some of the fabric I want to use. I like having blocks to do every week. It is not hard to keep up, and even if I get behind I've been able to catch up quickly. Count me in whenever we start!
    Old 08-14-2011, 09:42 PM

Oh, please don't start before the holidays! I have six quilts for finish for Christmas plus three birthday quilts and I am soooo slow. But I would really like to do the Pony Club quilt also. Keep us posted. If you start the Pony Club, thank you!
    Old 08-15-2011, 03:54 AM

Yes. I vote for after the holidays as well!!! Jeanie~ make some for pillows to keep busy! I am making some of the blocks to finish a garden panel I bought last year. I made the rosebud to border the panel (just used each 1/4 as it's own block)Next I'll make the Maple leaves & Grape Basket...& who knows what. Wow, these blocks are MUCH faster on the machine! lol!