• Blocks of the Month and Week
  • Journeys with Dear Jane: Baby Janes in the making and complete >
  • Journeys with Dear Jane: Baby Janes in the making and complete

• Journeys with Dear Jane: Baby Janes in the making and complete

Old 03-21-2014, 04:18 PM
    Power Poster

wow, beautiful in blues. thanks for sharing
    Old 03-21-2014, 06:50 PM

I wanted to post my pictures but the reply message did not give me an option to attach the pictures. Please let me know how all of you are posting your pictures. When I post pictures in the pictures forum it always has the attachment button on the bottom of the post where when I try to reply in the Dear Jane forum there is only the post quick reply and go advanced and cancel. I would appreciate help. Thank you.
    Old 03-21-2014, 06:54 PM

How lovely. The original Dear Jane has very little blue in it and I asked my local quilt shop owner why and she said the blue dye was not readily available at that time. I love this one. Thanks for sharing it with us.
    Old 03-22-2014, 01:56 AM
    Power Poster

Originally Posted by Kmeyer
    I wanted to post my pictures but the reply message did not give me an option to attach the pictures. Please let me know how all of you are posting your pictures. When I post pictures in the pictures forum it always has the attachment button on the bottom of the post where when I try to reply in the Dear Jane forum there is only the post quick reply and go advanced and cancel. I would appreciate help. Thank you.
    i don't find any difference between the features on this thread and those on other threads. when you have the quick reply box on your screen, do you see icons above... particularly a frame with a tree in it third from right? if not, go to settings, general settings and scroll way down. choose WYSIWYG and be sure to save your settings. then, when you are ready to insert your picture in the quick reply, click on the tree icon and choose browse. once you have chosen your picture from your hard drive and have returned to the browse screen, click on Upload at the bottom of the verbiage. HTH
    Old 03-22-2014, 03:15 AM

[QUOTE=QuiltnNan;6638817]i don't find any difference between the features on this thread and those on other threads. when you have the quick reply box on your screen, do you see icons above... particularly a frame with a tree in it third from right? if not, go to settings, general settings and scroll way down. choose WYSIWYG and be sure to save your settings. then, when you are ready to insert your picture in the quick reply, click on the tree icon and choose browse. once you have chosen your picture from your hard drive and have returned to the browse screen, click on Upload at the bottom of the verbiage. HTH[/

i have found a difference in posting pictures with my iPad when I am away from home. Tried to post a picture while on a hotel wifi and no icons appeared above the quick reply. Not even the caps or bold icons. But now that I am back home on my own router they appear. Wonder if your signal is not strong enough?
    Old 03-22-2014, 03:39 AM

I found that if I would of clicked on the Go Advanced button it would of had the option for the attachment. I hope this is helpful for anyone else that has had the same problem.
    Old 03-22-2014, 03:51 AM

Default Dear Jane Pictures

Here are my 33 completed blocks. I know I have many more to go but I am quite happy with the progress I have done. I can see where my applique technique is improving as I go along. Needless to say, I have found some of these blocks very challenging but I have enjoyed the task. I have purchased the software and the book and I found the website "That Quilt" very helpful too. I started out with Quilting on the Square but found several errors with their patterns so I decided to go it alone but now that I found all my quilting friends on our Quilting Board doing theirs, I find it comforting to know I can come here for help if I need it. I look forward to your comments.
    Attached Thumbnails img_20140321_100029256-640x360-2-.jpg  
    Old 03-22-2014, 06:01 AM

Originally Posted by TymeToShine
    Now, Spartan, if you think that is a squirrel, you better be careful not to get too close to it...hee hee (it's a skunk) hee hee.
    ROFL I thought it was a squirel, too!! Guess I was looking too closely (and drooling) over your work area. Great blocks, and great work area. What a great husband you have.
    Old 03-22-2014, 06:04 AM

Originally Posted by Kmeyer
    Here are my 33 completed blocks. I know I have many more to go but I am quite happy with the progress I have done. I can see where my applique technique is improving as I go along. Needless to say, I have found some of these blocks very challenging but I have enjoyed the task. I have purchased the software and the book and I found the website "That Quilt" very helpful too. I started out with Quilting on the Square but found several errors with their patterns so I decided to go it alone but now that I found all my quilting friends on our Quilting Board doing theirs, I find it comforting to know I can come here for help if I need it. I look forward to your comments.
    Beautiful work and what great progress you're making! Thanks for posting pics.
    Old 03-22-2014, 06:20 AM

I am really poor at being here lately - but what with SO many other things going on - and my back still giving me gip - plus the arrival of a fabulous new Grandson - who safely arrived very late on Wed evening - weighing 7lb 10oz - too much occupying my day ! I will be back !!!!