Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Blocks of the Month and Week
  • Picture Thread for Rhonda's Sampler Quilt Along >
  • Picture Thread for Rhonda's Sampler Quilt Along

• Picture Thread for Rhonda's Sampler Quilt Along

Old 01-03-2011, 06:02 PM

Hi Rhonda....this is what I did with Nellie. I think it's so cute. Now I have to get some UFO's finished. They just need quilted and binded, except for a baby quilt I need to get done. Soon. Then I can get to getting the sampler quilt together.

What I did with Nellie
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]152899[/ATTACH]
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-152894.jpe  
    Old 01-03-2011, 06:31 PM
    Power Poster

Originally Posted by klgreene
    Hi Rhonda....this is what I did with Nellie. I think it's so cute. Now I have to get some UFO's finished. They just need quilted and binded, except for a baby quilt I need to get done. Soon. Then I can get to getting the sampler quilt together.
    Love it Katie as always! You do good work my dear!!
    Old 01-03-2011, 06:32 PM

Thank you...can't wait to work on the sampler bed spread, but really have to get these other things done first. See if it meets Joey's approval... LOL cute kid
    Old 01-03-2011, 06:51 PM
    Power Poster

Location: Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!

Katie Nellie is beautiful. BTW I love the new avatar. You are a very beautiful lady.
    Old 01-03-2011, 06:55 PM
    Power Poster

Originally Posted by cjomomma
    Katie Nellie is beautiful. BTW I love the new avatar. You are a very beautiful lady.
    Me too! It is so nice to see who I am talking to! You are a really pretty lady! I love the hair!
    Old 01-03-2011, 07:39 PM
    Power Poster

Location: Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!

Originally Posted by Rhonda
    Me too! It is so nice to see who I am talking to! You are a really pretty lady! I love the hair!
    Thank you!
    Old 01-04-2011, 09:08 AM

Originally Posted by Rhonda
    Thanks guys, and I think it's a not so good picture, but it's as good as I have. But yeah I like seeing who I'm talking to also.

BTW I deserved every single white hair I have. Lol, and it is whiter than the picture looks.
    Old 01-13-2011, 09:05 PM

I've just been reading through this thread. Wow Katie, your quilt is going to be great! I am impressed and am wishing I had found and started this link at the beginning with you.

Jupiter

I thought I might post these pictures to give you an idea of what I'm doing with your blocks. I put sashing on two sides to make them look like attic windows, then when I QAYG I'll be putting a thin black strip between them. I made more than I need, but took out the really bright ones. Now I'll let my DH see if there are any that he thinks doesn't go. He has a pretty good eye. They aren't in any order, just the way I put them down. But I thought I'd give you an idea of what your hard work is doing. Thanks Rhonda! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Oh, and we don't want to know what the rest of my room looks like since I had so much, STUFF, on the bed. LOL
    Old 01-13-2011, 09:58 PM
    Power Poster

Originally Posted by Jupiter
    I've just been reading through this thread. Wow Katie, your quilt is going to be great! I am impressed and am wishing I had found and started this link at the beginning with you.

Jupiter

I thought I might post these pictures to give you an idea of what I'm doing with your blocks. I put sashing on two sides to make them look like attic windows, then when I QAYG I'll be putting a thin black strip between them. I made more than I need, but took out the really bright ones. Now I'll let my DH see if there are any that he thinks doesn't go. He has a pretty good eye. They aren't in any order, just the way I put them down. But I thought I'd give you an idea of what your hard work is doing. Thanks Rhonda! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Oh, and we don't want to know what the rest of my room looks like since I had so much, STUFF, on the bed. LOL
    here's no time limit on this sampler Jupiter. The threads will be here for eveyone whenever they want to make them. W would love pictures if you do make any of my quilt blocks!

Rhonda's Dazzling Sampler Quilt - Blocks of the Week
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/virtual...jsp?vsnum=1017
    Old 01-14-2011, 09:22 AM

Originally Posted by Jupiter

Jupiter

Oh yes, there are so many patterns. I didn't do them in order either because I started a month or 6 weeks later. I just love the blocks. You can pick and choose which ones you want. Give them a try, and post your pictures when you get one done. I'm waiting for all the other people who are going to start after Christmas. So you would be right there with them.