Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   [DEAR] JANE STICKLE CYBER BLOCK PARTY - Jan 2010 thru May/Jun 2011 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/%5Bdear%5D-jane-stickle-cyber-block-party-jan-2010-thru-may-jun-2011-a-t28063.html)

BlueChicken 01-01-2010 03:51 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I just had to post this..... I made four blocks that sit next to each other so I could test the sashing I'm going to use.

The colours are a bit off sorry, had to use a flash... it's just after midnight. :-)

kluedesigns 01-01-2010 04:39 AM

Originally Posted by BlueChicken
I just had to post this..... I made four blocks that sit next to each other so I could test the sashing I'm going to use.

The colours are a bit off sorry, had to use a flash... it's just after midnight. :-)

OMG it looks amazing!!!!

its just beautiful.

kluedesigns 01-01-2010 04:39 AM

Originally Posted by Brazen
Happy New Year everyone!!

Guess what I did tonight? I have a young friend from work who recently asked me to teach her how to sew/quilt/use the sewing machine she's had but doesn't know how to use. So tonight I invited her over with her machine and taught her how to thread and prepare her machine and then turned her loose making friendship star blocks in 2 different sizes.

After she got the hang of things, I went to work and spent like 4 HOURS on I9 and still am not finished with it!!! Very close, tho. I won't be going to bed until it's done. hehehe

how great is that, i love teaching people how to sew

NorBanaquilts 01-01-2010 05:18 AM

Blue that is just awesome!

kosmos 01-01-2010 05:31 AM

You guys are SO behind the times... it's almost 6pm on the 1st of January here! ;-) LOL

Life goes fast enough. No need to rush it. :lol:

Brazen 01-01-2010 07:03 AM

Blue, that is really amazing and beautiful!!! Excellent work!!!! I can't wait to see even a larger section done. :D hehe

cjt_mama 01-01-2010 08:39 AM

That looks great!! I stayed up late working on M8... I will try and get a pic up soon..

user3587 01-01-2010 08:48 AM

Amazing work, your workmanship is awesome. At first glance I thought is was a computer generated design. That's how perfect it is. Oh, to follow in your footsteps.

sunrise450 01-01-2010 08:51 AM

That is awesome!

bearpaw 01-01-2010 09:01 AM

Blue, they are GORGEOUS!!!!!