Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   [DEAR] JANE STICKLE CYBER BLOCK PARTY - Jan 2010 thru May/Jun 2011 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/%5Bdear%5D-jane-stickle-cyber-block-party-jan-2010-thru-may-jun-2011-a-t28063.html)

bearpaw 01-22-2010 05:01 AM

Klue, relieved to hear DH is ok.

Tiffany 01-22-2010 10:20 AM

Actually, I'm going to be naughty and not go back and read the last 10 pages. I finally got my background fabric. Yay! (The lady said it would be $95 for the bolt but when hubby picked it up she charged $135. :evil: Used to be my favorite LQS but they changed owners and I'm just not very happy w/ them anymore.) I just need to put it in the dryer and dry it and I'll be able to finish up the last block for week #1 and start on the 2nd week's blocks. I'm so excited!!!!

And if the owner of the shop is in today, I'm going to go in and complain!

Klue - Thank God hubby is okay!

Lacelady 01-22-2010 11:06 AM

Originally Posted by Tiffany
Actually, I'm going to be naughty and not go back and read the last 10 pages. I finally got my background fabric. Yay! (The lady said it would be $95 for the bolt but when hubby picked it up she charged $135. :evil: Used to be my favorite LQS but they changed owners and I'm just not very happy w/ them anymore.) I just need to put it in the dryer and dry it and I'll be able to finish up the last block for week #1 and start on the 2nd week's blocks. I'm so excited!!!!

And if the owner of the shop is in today, I'm going to go in and complain!

Klue - Thank God hubby is okay!

So glad you got your fabric, but you got a rotten deal on the price to go with it. I hope you get a refund!

BlueChicken 01-22-2010 02:10 PM

*waves*

Just popping in to say hi, we're away on holiday at the moment. Hubby pit crews for a speedway driver and we're at a two day meeting out of town. Had a good night last night, but today it's pouring with rain so racing tonight might be cancelled.
I'm missing my sewing, but sitting in the camper with a coffee and a new quilt magazine, so it's not all bad. And once i get motivated and get dressed there is a quilt shop in this town to explore! :-)

krazyquilt 01-22-2010 02:16 PM

Wow, this is great...I already have the software, book, ruler and the fabric and this is just what I need to help start this project and keep me on track. Thank you for organizing this!

retrogirl02 01-22-2010 02:24 PM

krazyquilt,
Welcome to the group!! You're ahead of me...I haven't gotten around to ordering my rulers yet.

cheriffic 01-22-2010 08:21 PM

Welcome Krazyquilt so nice to have you. This is a fabulous group we are all here to help and motivate. Looking forward to seeing your work and chatting along the way. Everyone is doing such fantastic work here. Happy Quilting and again a very warm and friendly welcome.
Cher

Lacelady 01-23-2010 03:51 AM

Klue, now Krazyquilt has joined us, how many people are doing this quilt here together? Had an awful moment yesterday when my printer refused to work, but I have it back again today - phew!

sewsewquilter 01-23-2010 04:37 AM

Originally Posted by Lacelady
Klue, now Krazyquilt has joined us, how many people are doing this quilt here together? Had an awful moment yesterday when my printer refused to work, but I have it back again today - phew!

That had to be scary.

kluedesigns 01-23-2010 06:00 AM

Originally Posted by Lacelady

we're at 77 people - which is just an amazing number.

if this is going to be like the swaps we will have a 99% completion rate.