Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   [DEAR] JANE STICKLE CYBER BLOCK PARTY - Jan 2010 thru May/Jun 2011 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/%5Bdear%5D-jane-stickle-cyber-block-party-jan-2010-thru-may-jun-2011-a-t28063.html)

Lacelady 05-15-2010 04:39 AM

The two of you crack me up! And yes, just three kites/corners left to do. I can't really complete the bottom right one completely, because I want to embroider info. on it, rather as Jane did. Until I have done almost everything else, I won't know the total of pieces that I have used. They won't be the same as Jane's original, as some I have used less, and others more.

sandpat 05-15-2010 04:54 AM

EEEKKKKKK!!!!! I forgot about that part!!! I guess I'll have to pull out all those little blocks and count the pieces :shock: :shock: ....I guess it would be better if I did that sooner rather than later :oops:

Esqmommy 05-15-2010 05:42 AM

Boy I haven't even studied the kites yet...yikes.

Butterflyspain 05-15-2010 07:00 AM

Todays silly question :-D What are the kites, are these the corner bits???

Elle

Esqmommy 05-15-2010 07:15 AM

yup! They are the corners.

Lacelady 05-15-2010 09:12 AM

Originally Posted by sandpat
EEEKKKKKK!!!!! I forgot about that part!!! I guess I'll have to pull out all those little blocks and count the pieces :shock: :shock: ....I guess it would be better if I did that sooner rather than later :oops:

Haven't you been keeping the journal pages Patti? There is a heading to fill in for how many pieces in each block.

Butterflyspain 05-15-2010 09:17 AM

Have to be honest if I count all those little piece I will flip and think I have truly lost it, so for me they are going to stay secret and can just about cope with it then.

My last 2 projects are nearly finished and I can crack on with my blocks, I am on week 11 so I donīt know how far behind I am, lost the race with you Lesley, you won hands down on this one and good for you. I keep thinking about that dress you know and keep cracking up, its the helicopters (giggle giggle)

Elle

Lacelady 05-15-2010 10:42 AM

Originally Posted by Butterflyspain
Have to be honest if I count all those little piece I will flip and think I have truly lost it, so for me they are going to stay secret and can just about cope with it then.

My last 2 projects are nearly finished and I can crack on with my blocks, I am on week 11 so I donīt know how far behind I am, lost the race with you Lesley, you won hands down on this one and good for you. I keep thinking about that dress you know and keep cracking up, its the helicopters (giggle giggle)

Elle

I know exactly what you mean Elle, I have an insane desire to laugh out loud every so often, when I think if it.

Butterflyspain 05-15-2010 11:04 AM

Originally Posted by Lacelady

Originally Posted by Butterflyspain

Elle

Oh dear I am almost crying with laughter, hope she remembers to wear her panties LOL

I know exactly what you mean Elle, I have an insane desire to laugh out loud every so often, when I think if it.

sandpat 05-15-2010 03:30 PM

Oh dear...when I read the last comment about her panties Elle...I did laugh out loud!! Now...I have to figure out how to explain what I'm laughing at.. :roll: :lol: