Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   [DEAR] JANE STICKLE CYBER BLOCK PARTY - Jan 2010 thru May/Jun 2011 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/%5Bdear%5D-jane-stickle-cyber-block-party-jan-2010-thru-may-jun-2011-a-t28063.html)

Butterflyspain 06-11-2010 10:52 AM

Originally Posted by sandpat
Rachel...you don't owe me any design inspiration...thats just how I interpreted your comments :lol: I like your little scrappy too! I really like how you are carrying out the RTW colors into the tris..that is cool! So..mind if I copy you for my next Jane?? :lol: :lol:

Oh Patti, I dare you lol, this is a marathon as it is and I take my hat off to all of those who are doing two at a time,

:thumbup: :XD:

sandpat 06-11-2010 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by Butterflyspain

Rachel...you don't owe me any design inspiration...thats just how I interpreted your comments :lol: I like your little scrappy too! I really like how you are carrying out the RTW colors into the tris..that is cool! So..mind if I copy you for my next Jane?? :lol: :lol:

Oh Patti, I dare you lol, this is a marathon as it is and I take my hat off to all of those who are doing two at a time,

:thumbup: :XD:

Oh dear lord, no...I wouldn't attempt to do 2 at a time!!!! :shock: I just love working on the blocks so much that I hope I will make another one. I'm learning so much and I think IF I make another one...it will be so much better!!..so maybe after a rest after this one...we'll see :wink:

athenagwis 06-11-2010 11:28 AM

Yes but it's still your idea. :) :) :), Plus I think it's fun to give credit to all the girls who helped make my jane possible. Please do copy the RTW into the tri's .... I really like that look. :)

Cheers!
Rachel

Lacelady 06-11-2010 11:42 AM

Goodness, I have been out, two days in a row, and I can't believe how much there was to see here. Loved all the diagrams, I found it hard to choose. I liked most of the third blue/orange, but preferred the orange colour in the middle of the first one better. I thought the light colours and yellow in the middle of the third one wouldn't show up all the work in the blocks so much. As for the rainbow scrappy, it's really colourful. I don't think I could contemplate doing a second one, when mine is done, I'll need a bit of a rest, and also to catch up on everything I haven't done for the last six months.

luvmortherest 06-12-2010 09:52 PM

Originally Posted by athenagwis
I'm curious to know which one you guys like the best ...

The third one has black sashing and rainbow cornerstones too which you can see in the pic ...

Rachel

don't ask me to choose.....i couldn't even nail down one color way for myself that is why i am doing 2 one scrappy and one in reds and blues

Elsie Blight 06-13-2010 04:39 AM

l would love to restart this block l have the book and also the electric quilt dvdElsie Blight

Butterflyspain 06-13-2010 04:48 AM

Originally Posted by Elsie Blight
l would love to restart this block l have the book and also the electric quilt dvdElsie Blight

Come on in, donīt quite understand what you mean by restart this "block", but if you mean restart your project DJ then show us what you have done and come on in anyways.

Elle

sandpat 06-13-2010 05:00 AM

Yeah Elsie!!! Come on in and join us no matter where you are on your Jane!

Butterflyspain 06-13-2010 05:07 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Managed to take a pic of week 14 thru to 20 and then managed to delete it and as I had already put all my blocks out that I have done MISTAKES and all I will show you, they donīt look too bad, I am trying not to look at the ones I have to redo.

Butterflyspain 06-13-2010 05:08 AM

You see that dark one in the middle its got to get redone, it just doesnīt fit its too dark. Maybe if I take of the outer edges it might work better.