Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   [DEAR] JANE STICKLE CYBER BLOCK PARTY - Jan 2010 thru May/Jun 2011 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/%5Bdear%5D-jane-stickle-cyber-block-party-jan-2010-thru-may-jun-2011-a-t28063.html)

Butterflyspain 07-12-2010 12:03 AM

Hi Dotty, Technically your friend is correct as the original was not paper pieced, however things have moved on from there and anything that make it easier is alright in my book.

Keep right on the way you feel happiest

Elle

Butterflyspain 07-12-2010 12:04 AM

Originally Posted by luvmortherest
i am still plugging away on week 13

Well good for you. I remember you showing two sets so you are doing fantastic. Keep up the good work and lets see your blocks from time to time. Look forward to that.

Elle

Butterflyspain 07-12-2010 12:08 AM

I have been writing peoples names down as they confirmed they were still doing the DJ

Here is the list
Wilhemenia
Sandpat
Jolo
Shemjo
Janstar
Lacelady
Dottymo
luvmoretherest
Rachel - sorry canīt remember your sign in name
and me butterflyspain

Have I forgotten anyone????? Please let me know

I am sure there are more

athenagwis 07-12-2010 01:12 AM

Originally Posted by Butterflyspain
I have been writing peoples names down as they confirmed they were still doing the DJ

Here is the list
Wilhemenia
Sandpat
Jolo
Shemjo
Janstar
Lacelady
Dottymo
luvmoretherest
Rachel - sorry canīt remember your sign in name
and me butterflyspain

Have I forgotten anyone????? Please let me know

I am sure there are more

I'm Athenagwis .... :) working on my third block!! LOL :)

Rachel

ilovejunkandstuff 07-12-2010 01:45 AM

Hello, my name is Paige and I am going to start Dear Jane today. I have a frend on this board teaching me to sew...
JoLo you are the best. And I will do my best to remember 1/4" seam allowence is there for many good reasons. I have my ruler handy.
Paige

kimby1213 07-12-2010 05:35 AM

I'm working on mine with my LQS... We won't be finished until 2012 tho.
I'm up to 34 blocks finished! I'll post pics as I go. I follow all the posts from the Cyber sew pretty much every day.

Icandothat 07-12-2010 06:05 AM

I'm still hanging in and learning from each of you. I am working on the weeks that were scheduled to be completed in June. Lot of life events keep happening. One of my sons had open heart surgery 10 days ago. He had two valves replaced. And....DH is having some significant health issues.
Even though I share my trials with you, please know that my life is sooooo blessed.

Butterflyspain 07-12-2010 06:38 AM

Welcome, welcome, welcome to three more.

Sorry Rachel, forgot your name completely Athenagwis, it doesnīt easily roll off my tongue LOL

So three more to add to the list above
Icandothat
Kimby1213
ilovejunkstuff

We would love to see your blocks when you have time to post them.

Elle

Butterflyspain 07-12-2010 06:40 AM

Good luck Paige, we look forward to seeing your blocks.

Thanks Jolo for showing a friend the way to go.

Elle

Butterflyspain 07-12-2010 06:41 AM

Originally Posted by Icandothat
I'm still hanging in and learning from each of you. I am working on the weeks that were scheduled to be completed in June. Lot of life events keep happening. One of my sons had open heart surgery 10 days ago. He had two valves replaced. And....DH is having some significant health issues.
Even though I share my trials with you, please know that my life is sooooo blessed.

Icandothat, welcome, I am so sorry to hear of your problems with your children and DH, I will keep them in my thoughts, I am sure you are blessed.

Elle