Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   [DEAR] JANE STICKLE CYBER BLOCK PARTY - Jan 2010 thru May/Jun 2011 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/%5Bdear%5D-jane-stickle-cyber-block-party-jan-2010-thru-may-jun-2011-a-t28063.html)

sandpat 08-02-2010 06:49 PM

Oh Elle...thank you...but I did have a couple of years under my belt when I attempted that one AND....I had a TON of help from friends here on the board you know! :wink:

OK ladies....are we ready for week 31??? I am almost done...I lack 1/2 a block....Lesley, want to post? Or Elle...are you done?

Butterflyspain 08-02-2010 10:35 PM

No Patti, havenīt even started week 31 yet so you have run ahead of me this time. I have a free day today so may get going on this after I sew my IRR that is all pinned ready to go.

Elle

Lacelady 08-03-2010 12:37 AM

Originally Posted by sandpat
Oh Elle...thank you...but I did have a couple of years under my belt when I attempted that one AND....I had a TON of help from friends here on the board you know! :wink:

OK ladies....are we ready for week 31??? I am almost done...I lack 1/2 a block....Lesley, want to post? Or Elle...are you done?

Patti, you are a bit behind times, I posted a thread for week 31 a week ago for the over achievers, so I've done week 32 now, I hope that's OK.

Butterflyspain 08-03-2010 02:12 AM

Originally Posted by Lacelady

Patti, you are a bit behind times, I posted a thread for week 31 a week ago for the over achievers, so I've done week 32 now, I hope that's OK.

Oh no, week 32 already and I have started week 31. Woa is me. Elle

sandpat 08-03-2010 04:54 AM

And yet you don't tell me about these things!!! Now I must go look! AND get busy on week 32!!! That darn over achiever bunch just can't leave me in the dust!!:lol: :lol:

Originally Posted by Lacelady

:shock:

Lacelady 08-03-2010 08:55 PM

Pro...thats a good idea about the water soluable...but it isn't too bad really. I just do it while I'm watching the tube.

Lesley or Elle....can you post week 31....some of our "over achievers" are ready. I still haven't done week 30! :lol:

See, Patti, I posted week 31 'cos you asked me to. Senior moment???

sandpat 08-04-2010 03:17 PM

:oops: :oops: :oops: Yeeeeessss....*hanging my head in shame*......very senior moment..... :lol: :lol:

Lacelady 08-04-2010 03:24 PM

:oops: :oops: :oops: Yeeeeessss....*hanging my head in shame*......very senior moment..... :lol: :lol:

LOL, not that senior, and don't worry, I forget names like there is no tomorrow.

the red wyoming rose 08-04-2010 07:05 PM

how have you been feeling i know you have had some health issues rwr

Lacelady 08-05-2010 02:10 AM

Originally Posted by the red wyoming rose
how have you been feeling i know you have had some health issues rwr

Were you asking me RWR? I'm going along OK - Yes I have some problems (Heart disfunction, Angina, Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, Sleep Apnea, you name it, LOL) but generally I don't really detereorate, I just have to manage it, not overdo it, and work around it. Fortunately sewing is one thing I can do, thank goodness.