Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   [DEAR] JANE STICKLE CYBER BLOCK PARTY - Jan 2010 thru May/Jun 2011 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/%5Bdear%5D-jane-stickle-cyber-block-party-jan-2010-thru-may-jun-2011-a-t28063.html)

Butterflyspain 08-19-2010 06:59 AM

Yes this was the reason she thought we would have more time in the winter to sort out the big bad ones.

Hope things donīt get too tough for you Patti.

Elle

sandpat 08-19-2010 12:53 PM

They will, but then again, I have all of you to whine to. Actually I finished the 3 applique ones for week 37 last night...just lack the tri...haven't had time to sew any today yet....

Butterflyspain 08-19-2010 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by sandpat
They will, but then again, I have all of you to whine to. Actually I finished the 3 applique ones for week 37 last night...just lack the tri...haven't had time to sew any today yet....

Naa na de na na whose showing off then LOL

sandpat 08-20-2010 06:07 AM

Of course I AM!!! I so rarely get to do it LOL!!!!!

Butterflyspain 08-20-2010 07:07 AM

:D :D :D :thumbup:

sandpat 08-20-2010 11:51 AM

OK ladies...I posted weeks 34 and 36 for you...all you over achievers AND for you slackers...I'm going to post some group shots to get you motivated again to get going.

All of these are or going to be in the virtual section..so scroll down to the bottom of this page to go there..or if you don't subscribe already- do so!

Lacelady 08-23-2010 02:39 PM

OK ladies...I posted weeks 34 and 36 for you...all you over achievers AND for you slackers...I'm going to post some group shots to get you motivated again to get going.

All of these are or going to be in the virtual section..so scroll down to the bottom of this page to go there..or if you don't subscribe already- do so!

Did I miss something while I was away Patti? What happened to week 35?

Butterflyspain 08-23-2010 03:15 PM

Originally Posted by Lacelady

Week 35 was a rest week.

Everyone is coming along a treat though.

Elle

Lacelady 08-23-2010 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by Butterflyspain

Originally Posted by Lacelady

Week 35 was a rest week.

Everyone is coming along a treat though.

Elle

Duh, didn't check, sorry.

Butterflyspain 08-23-2010 03:29 PM

Its okay, got jet lag? Oh no you went by ferry. Can you get Ferry lag LOL