Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   [DEAR] JANE STICKLE CYBER BLOCK PARTY - Jan 2010 thru May/Jun 2011 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/%5Bdear%5D-jane-stickle-cyber-block-party-jan-2010-thru-may-jun-2011-a-t28063.html)

jolo 09-03-2010 04:22 PM

well I finished quilting the quilt I had committed to and am almost ready to get back to my Baby. cant wait .

sandpat 09-03-2010 07:25 PM

Awwww...it just seems that way when I'm not around running my mouth!! I am out of the hay field, but still bush hogging...we've probably got about 50 or so more acres to cut. But...I'm still sneaking in blocks on Jane when I can..so far..I'm still a little bit ahead..lots of applique in the coming weeks guys....:D:

Lacelady 09-04-2010 12:31 AM

Originally Posted by sandpat
Awwww...it just seems that way when I'm not around running my mouth!! I am out of the hay field, but still bush hogging...we've probably got about 50 or so more acres to cut. But...I'm still sneaking in blocks on Jane when I can..so far..I'm still a little bit ahead..lots of applique in the coming weeks guys....:D:

Well done Patti, it's great that you have still managed to keep a little step ahead, in spite of toiling in the fields.
Elle, I look forward to seeing that lovely quilt of yours, and Jolo, it's good you are managing to keep in touch too.

wilhelmina 09-06-2010 04:07 PM

Has Week 37 been started? I have two blocks to go, probably take the rest of the week...

sandpat 09-06-2010 05:29 PM

Lace...would you mind starting the 37 thread? That is if you still have your block pics. if you don't... I can snap a pic of mine..or Elle. I'll add my notes after you.

Meredith..you are on a roll aren't you?? :D:

wilhelmina 09-06-2010 06:04 PM

I am just trying to keep up! :) This schedule, is going to get a little rough, as we have been on summer break working on easy blocks. :D Here we are back in the hard blocks. :evil: Our next week off is November 22nd. :shock:

sandpat 09-06-2010 06:12 PM

I know...they are hard now. I am working on week 41...lots of applique and the blocks/tris have multiple things that aren't easy for me like inset seams and curves all in the same block :shock:. I'm taking lots of notes hoping that what I did will help some of the others...but ya'll know I'm NO expert! I'm one of those who needs help!

Anyway...you're right..the next break week is waay more than just 6 weeks away...but look how far we've come!

wilhelmina 09-06-2010 06:19 PM

I think that extra block each week, adds so much more! I have Weeks 41 & 42 done, but I worked those a couple weeks ago because the schedule looks so long I knew I would want a break! :) The tri for Week 37 looked so simple at first, then the middle gave me a hard time, but its done! :)

Patti, I think all the tips thrown out for everyone are very helpful!

Lacelady 09-06-2010 07:58 PM

Originally Posted by sandpat
Lace...would you mind starting the 37 thread? That is if you still have your block pics. if you don't... I can snap a pic of mine..or Elle. I'll add my notes after you.

Meredith..you are on a roll aren't you?? :D:

Patti, I'll get on it when I get up - it's nearly 5am here at the moment and I'm giong to try and get a bit more sleep first.

jolo 09-07-2010 04:08 AM

Yes I get to start back on my Confused Jane today ,I will post pic of the barn quilt and my Singing the Blues one that I need to start back on too. OOOOOOHhhhh. Jo