Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   [DEAR] JANE STICKLE CYBER BLOCK PARTY - Jan 2010 thru May/Jun 2011 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/%5Bdear%5D-jane-stickle-cyber-block-party-jan-2010-thru-may-jun-2011-a-t28063.html)

Blinky 09-07-2010 04:53 AM

Our bee started the dear jane blocks about 5 years ago. I have several already made but need to get back into it to finish the rest of the blocks. I don't know if I can catch up to your group since it started in January but will keep watching! Thanks for your time and getting this together!

sandpat 09-07-2010 05:25 AM

Originally Posted by Blinky
Our bee started the dear jane blocks about 5 years ago. I have several already made but need to get back into it to finish the rest of the blocks. I don't know if I can catch up to your group since it started in January but will keep watching! Thanks for your time and getting this together!

Hey Blinky...don't worry about whether you are on the same blocks that we are...we are all on different weeks too I think. Just hop into the fray...we'd LOVe to see what you've done!

Lesley...if its 5AM there....what in the heck are you doing checking your email??? ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :lol:

Butterflyspain 09-07-2010 05:59 AM

Originally Posted by sandpat

Hey Blinky...don't worry about whether you are on the same blocks that we are...we are all on different weeks too I think. Just hop into the fray...we'd LOVe to see what you've done!

Lesley...if its 5AM there....what in the heck are you doing checking your email??? ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :lol:

Patti she said she couldnīt sleep a bit further back something to do with the meds she is taking.

Lesley hope you are feeling better today.

Just got back from my club. Managed to sew two sides of the binding down so only two more to go Woo Hoo.

Elle

sandpat 09-07-2010 06:13 AM

Yep..I read about the meds thing...maybe the rain will make for good napping today.

What color are you doing the binding Elle? I can't wait to see it!

Butterflyspain 09-07-2010 06:39 AM

My fan quilt is in the Black and grey floral Asian fabric.

Still donīt know what to do about DJ, thinking am short of the readies at the moment so will keep going till I can afford something nice.

Lacelady 09-07-2010 07:11 AM

Originally Posted by Butterflyspain
My fan quilt is in the Black and grey floral Asian fabric.

Still donīt know what to do about DJ, thinking am short of the readies at the moment so will keep going till I can afford something nice.

Never mind Elle, you will soon sell that car and be swimming in cash.

I've posted week 37, sorry for the delay. I was on the board so early this morning as I hadn't slept. I'm on steroids at the moment, and they don't seem to factor in sleep, but they are reducing, and I'll be off them again in a few days, thank goodness. It's a good job I don't have to go to work these days, 'cos I would be a wreck.

Blinky 09-07-2010 07:07 PM

Somewhere the time is wrong :roll: I am never on the computer at 5 AM :lol: Maybe I will jump in with the Dear Jane blocks. May be a way of getting them finished!! I have several other UFO I am working on. So we will see...

Lacelady 09-08-2010 01:06 AM

Somewhere the time is wrong :roll: I am never on the computer at 5 AM :lol: Maybe I will jump in with the Dear Jane blocks. May be a way of getting them finished!! I have several other UFO I am working on. So we will see...

Come on in Blinky, the water is warm.

Blinky 09-08-2010 03:59 AM

Ok Leslie...since the water is warm...I will jump in and get my DJ blocks out....oh boy!

QuiltswithConvicts 09-08-2010 04:11 AM

Blinky,

Welcome to the group. These gals are super! Just knowing you're not alone out there plugging away at these little beasts is very comforting. Lacelady has posted pics of her completed quilt (& it's - WOW!)

I had started my DJ in 1997 & had just over 1/2 of the blocks finished. The center is now complete and I've got quite a few triangles done.

Happy stitching.