Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   [DEAR] JANE STICKLE CYBER BLOCK PARTY - Jan 2010 thru May/Jun 2011 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/%5Bdear%5D-jane-stickle-cyber-block-party-jan-2010-thru-may-jun-2011-a-t28063.html)

Lacelady 09-11-2010 01:09 AM

Kathy, where did you post your pic, I seem to have missed out on seeing that?
Good to see that some are still joining us, or coming back to the fold after a break. I wonder how many quilts will start to emerge next summer?

Butterflyspain 09-11-2010 01:11 AM

Well I hope mine for one, canīt wait to start sewing it all together, you feel like you have accomplished another step then. Starting back on the blocks tomorrow.

Got someone interested in the car so fingers crossed.

Elle

Lacelady 09-11-2010 05:15 AM

Originally Posted by Butterflyspain
Well I hope mine for one, canīt wait to start sewing it all together, you feel like you have accomplished another step then. Starting back on the blocks tomorrow.

Got someone interested in the car so fingers crossed.

Elle

Great news about possibly selling your car, but I can't sew with my fingers crossed!

Butterflyspain 09-11-2010 05:24 AM

Okay will let you off. Trouble is its a right hand drive and the Spanish are not keen on driving right hand drive cars, I have someone who does seem interested though.

Elle

sandpat 09-11-2010 05:31 AM

Elle,I'll cross my eyes for you...my seams may look funny, but I'll still be able to sew. I hope this one isn't a shyster. I'm going to process and can yet another batch of tomatoes this morning and probably a batch of okra pickles. I'd love to run to the quilt shop to get the fabric for a IRR that I got in yesterday but might not have time.

retrogirl02 09-11-2010 05:57 AM

Thank you, Elle. It's been fun. I'm doing a block a day for the next 20 days to complete the main portion by my birthday----or at least, that's the plan. After a break, I am thinking of signing up for the winter exchange here on the board and may do those triangles afterall.
Best Wishes,
Heather

sandpat 09-11-2010 06:01 AM

wow...sounds like a great plan.

Whats the winter exchange? I must have missed something else.:roll:

retrogirl02 09-11-2010 06:08 AM

There's a group on the board who are working on dear jane blocks in blue/white/silver colors like they did last year. I missed last years exchange, thinking I might struggle with the blocks. I'm not sure what I'll make with them but that would be cool to have blocks from other Jane fans around the world.

retrogirl02 09-11-2010 06:08 AM

There's plenty of time to sign up, sandpat. We have until november to decide. You're not missing anything =)

Butterflyspain 09-11-2010 08:20 AM

Glad you asked that question as well Patti, I wondered that I missed something. I wonīt join though I must, must catch up with other projects first and I want to really get my teeth into DJ, it is ages since I made a block again. I will start tomorrow.

I will I will I will ....100 times lol
Elle