Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   1 JANUARY 2011 BOM Pictures. (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/1-january-2011-bom-pictures-t86669.html)

MISHNJIM 01-02-2011 04:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is my BOM for January....waiting for February to come....Does this mean that we are going to wish 2011 away so that we can get these house's done? LOL This was fun!!

January 2011
[ATTACH=CONFIG]152238[/ATTACH]

karenkrafts 01-02-2011 04:28 PM

There all so beautiful, such a nice way to start the new year! Haven't started mine yet but I hope to have it done and posted by next weekend. Love the little extras that are turning up on the blocks.

SulaBug 01-02-2011 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by MisDixie
Here is my little church.

What a gorgeous Church block. I am so glad you have joined in on the fun & have shared your special block with all of us!!
:D :D :D :D

SulaBug 01-02-2011 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by BizzieLizzie
Everyone's BOM is simply gorgeous. Such lovely creations. I completed mine today. Here are the pictures. Hope you like it.

I love your Cross & Tree addition!! :thumbup: Everyone is doing such a wonderful job. I think that I had better go back & add something to mine!! Oh, what shall I do?

SulaBug 01-02-2011 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by lindyline
Well this was a fun one. Enjoyed piecing this. I think I may have to do another with a darker steeple, just seems to blend too much into the sky.

I love it, too!! :thumbup: What perfect fabric you have used for your stained glass windows. I also like the back ground. How nice!!

Shari1967 01-02-2011 04:39 PM

What beautiful churches! I love them all.

I've picked out my fabrics from my stash (probably a first!) I'm anxious to start and hopefully will get time this week to do so.

SulaBug 01-02-2011 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by Irene V
Here's my Church block. A few problems getting the pattern to print the right size. I had to enlarge with my copier but all three pages came out a different size. I had to enlarge page one to 150%, page two to 110% and page three to 135%. Did anyone else have this problem? Maybe it's my printer.

Oh, how lovely!! :D You have such excellent taste in fabric choices. I am so proud of everyone for all of their lovely blocks.

SulaBug 01-02-2011 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by MISHNJIM
Here is my BOM for January....waiting for February to come....Does this mean that we are going to wish 2011 away so that we can get these house's done? LOL This was fun!!

Another beautiful block!! :thumbup: I am so glad that you had fun making your block. February just can't get here soon enough!!

Crlyn 01-02-2011 05:01 PM

I love all your church blocks, and I would love to join in. Will have to have a look through my stash ( not that I have a lot)and see what will fit where.

Well done everyone you are all doing great! :thumbup: :D :D

candi 01-02-2011 05:06 PM

Oh Wow! I love all church blocks posted so far. So colorful and creative.
I am hoping to get mine done next week, have the fabrics and the block took a number :mrgreen: , now just me getting there :lol: . I think I am going to keep this one at its actual size of 10'', eventually, I am making all my blocks 15''(no quilt police right? lol), but I want to get a couple more done to solidify the idea in my head.

Thanks all for the inspiration!