Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   1 OCTOBER 2013 Quilt-Block-of-The Month PHOTO"S. (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/1-october-2013-quilt-block-month-photo-s-t231557.html)

Roma Bauder 10-24-2013 08:33 AM

jenkie... Love the red white and blue..LOL

SulaBug 10-24-2013 07:58 PM

WOW!! I can't say enough about all of the blocks that have been made so far for this month's BOM. Now, I am getting excited to see what the November choice will be. Only time will tell. Keep up the great work everyone.
:D :D :D :D

CajunBear 10-25-2013 10:59 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I just put all the 2013 blocks into EQ7....want to see? Oh okay I am assuming you do!

I am not sure about border, sashing etc! I'll decide this later! lol
Of course, 3 blocks are missing but maybe this next week I can get October done!

Here it is!

Hugs,
Cajun

CajunBear 10-25-2013 10:59 AM

Oh forgot to tell you the February Block will be revised a bit to show some black in it like the Dresden Plate!

Hugs,
Cajun

CAS49OR 10-25-2013 12:14 PM

Wow, that is really pretty dj! I agree with Jenniky, it has "a wonderful dimensional pop" :thumbup::)

CAS49OR 10-25-2013 12:16 PM

CajunBear it is really neat seeing them all together! It's going to really look good. I like the touches of black in almost every block that pulls them all together.

littlefishterri 10-25-2013 01:08 PM

SulaBug This block is awesome! Do you think that using this block as a center then expanding on from it and not doing just a bunch of these blocks would look good too? Or would that just be way harder? I guess I know what i'm going to try to draw up this afternoon!

djmat 10-25-2013 02:23 PM

Cajun, that will be a marvelous quilt, how big will it be?
Thanks Roma & CAS, glad you like my additional block!
Wish I had EQ7 to put mine in order, layout on my cal king bed to get an idea but still need more blocks. Selected new blocks, blocks fabrics, sashing & backing but it will be a 2014 finish! Mary is getting antsy!

djmat 10-25-2013 05:32 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This next additional block is Quilter's Cache Wedge and Circle that I tweaked the colors on. Wish I could take better pics, ugh! Mary found it & asked for it to be included.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]443197[/ATTACH]

Jenniky 10-25-2013 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by CajunBear (Post 6367989)
I just put all the 2013 blocks into EQ7....want to see? Oh okay I am assuming you do!

I am not sure about border, sashing etc! I'll decide this later! lol
Of course, 3 blocks are missing but maybe this next week I can get October done!

Here it is!

Hugs,
Cajun

Makes me wish I had EQ7.. Eventually .. some day.. LOL.. its on my wish list. Along with many other quilting items. :) :) :) Thanks for sharing CajunBear. Look forward to seeing your October block... :thumbup:

I am so glad I am having more time to spend on the quilting board again. Still working on getting caught up on the BOM's will post a picture tomorrow of all my blocks together sofar. :)