Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   50 Fab Paper-Pieced Stars (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/50-fab-paper-pieced-stars-t171784.html)

PokerDiva 06-03-2012 02:32 PM

CK, it's a thumbs up!!!!!!

nickylsf 06-03-2012 02:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is my Massachusetts. This one is very special, because my wonderful friend Marcee sent me the cherry fabric. She brought it back from her recent trip to France!

nickylsf 06-03-2012 02:42 PM

Originally Posted by ckcowl (Post 5263121)
it's been a busy eventful weekend- but i did get my Minnesota block done- I really like this one---& so does Hubby- which is always nice :)
as usual they are all wonderful! so cool that so many of us have managed to keep up & those who joined later & are catching up---WOW! you are all doing great! and the variety is as always Spectacular.[ATTACH=CONFIG]339712[/ATTACH]

CK, great block and colors. Good job on the fussy cutting!

PokerDiva 06-03-2012 03:02 PM

Nicky, what a wonderful friend you have to bring you fabric from France. And it really sets off your greens.

Patricia Faye 06-03-2012 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by ckcowl (Post 5263121)
it's been a busy eventful weekend- but i did get my Minnesota block done- I really like this one---& so does Hubby- which is always nice :)
as usual they are all wonderful! so cool that so many of us have managed to keep up & those who joined later & are catching up---WOW! you are all doing great! and the variety is as always Spectacular.[ATTACH=CONFIG]339712[/ATTACH]

This block is spectacular! Love the colors.

meanmom 06-04-2012 03:33 AM

Ckcowl I love the center in yours. It made a really neat design. Whitepine I really like the black you added it really sets the block off. they are all so pretty and unique. I should be caught up tonight. I was almost finished last night but when the spool of thread and the bobbin both run out at 11:30 I took that as a sign I should go to bed. I get up at 5:15
Pat

Mad Mimm 06-04-2012 06:17 AM

Wow, I am sitting here with my mouth hanging open. So many beautiful blocks that I can't even remember all the comments I was going to make! I think the colors are wonderful - I particularly like the center fabric on CK's block, and the background on Meanmom's (that dark really sets off those wonderful colors!) and the beautiful punchy reds in Klgreene's. Whitepine's grouping is so lovely together and Poker D's block is so striking with that focus fabric. Sheesh, so many comments, there is literally something I like about every block. Just wonderful work everyone!!!

meanmom: I noticed your My Fitness Pal ticker - are you on that website? I am too, just started back on May 7. Wonderful tool, isn't it? :)

meanmom 06-05-2012 02:59 PM

Mad Mimm I don't use My fitness pal like I should. I used to use it mainly to have one of those weight loss tickers on my posts. That quit working when they redid the board. I really like seeing everyones. I have just started poking around there the last few days to see what is there. What do you use on there.

KSue 06-05-2012 03:13 PM

Originally Posted by nickylsf (Post 5240498)
Here is my Maryland star.

Love your star.

hopetoquilt 06-05-2012 04:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
For those of you who feel you are behind... don't sweat it. I just left Arizona. I also just figured out how to post a big picture (I think) thanks to another member
[ATTACH=CONFIG]340137[/ATTACH]