Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   50 Fab Paper-Pieced Stars (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/50-fab-paper-pieced-stars-t171784.html)

moonwork42029 02-02-2012 07:15 AM

OOOO I've got my colors picked for Colorado and Connecticut ... now to get them cut and sewn is another matter.

Our local shop is having a sewing day on Sunday afternoon for anyone that isn't interested in football so I need to have something ready to take.....but I am also doing the McCall's mystery quilt so I guess I could take that installment too since others at the shop are working on that project too.

whitepine 02-02-2012 07:19 AM

I'm taking advantage of Colorado's bigger pieces and using a couple of my bigger prints.

tomilu 02-02-2012 08:05 PM

Anyone have their Colorado done? Not this child!

Janet My 02-03-2012 04:53 AM

I have Colorado done and CT cut out, but have not had time to get to the machine since the weekend. Hoping to get to it tonight. Crossing fingers here.

PokerDiva 02-03-2012 05:42 AM

My CO is done but then I am a little OCD.

tomilu 02-03-2012 05:53 AM

I hope to get to mine today. We are having some long needed rain and it sounds so good.

klgreene 02-03-2012 08:20 AM

Originally Posted by PokerDiva (Post 4937819)
My CO is done but then I am a little OCD.

PokerDiva I am just like you. How many BOW and BOM's are you on right now. Several that I'm on. I think we're obsessed :)

iwillquilt 02-03-2012 08:41 AM

Cut out my pieces for Colorado and got to work. I was having so much trouble getting the pieces to fit. Duh! Figured it out halfway through that I had more spots that material cut. I was using the conneticut pattern with the colorado pieces. So I have finished Conneticut with a few material recuts. My husband said that he thought Colonetticut looked really pretty. Gotta love my husband.

Janet My 02-03-2012 06:02 PM

Originally Posted by iwillquilt (Post 4938481)
Cut out my pieces for Colorado and got to work. I was having so much trouble getting the pieces to fit. Duh! Figured it out halfway through that I had more spots that material cut. I was using the conneticut pattern with the colorado pieces. So I have finished Conneticut with a few material recuts. My husband said that he thought Colonetticut looked really pretty. Gotta love my husband.

OK, I think we have a new state here... "Colonetticut" I can't wait to see this one! LOL Aren't DH's precious???

I have a busy weekend ahead of me... got to get working on Connecticut before I get behind again.

PokerDiva 02-03-2012 06:26 PM

I think you are right Katie. I have lost count. Or maybe I should say I don't want to count them.

Originally Posted by klgreene (Post 4938417)
PokerDiva I am just like you. How many BOW and BOM's are you on right now. Several that I'm on. I think we're obsessed :)