Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Affairs of the Heart Cyber-Sew 2011 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/affairs-heart-cyber-sew-2011-a-t95413.html)

candi 10-30-2011 04:55 PM

Kathy, your block is perfection. I'd say this was my least favorite block to work on..so glad it is behind me.

Rox, sounds like a busy gal. Do show us your creations.

Lesley, I think these Shiva Sticks are kind of pricey, I keep searching for the best deal. I saw Fabric.com has some for decent prices, but not the pack I really want.

So....6" inches of snow north of Boston here :thumbdown: good thing we are in a countdown now to go back home.

Fabric Galore 10-30-2011 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by Lacelady
Ladies, for those of you contemplating the possibility of doing Little Brown Bird after this quilt (gluttons for punishment) you may not have noticed this thread:
http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-164423-1.htm

Do take a look at the link that shows great close ups - not of the original, but beautifully done.

Lesley, thanks for the web site. I checked it out and the LBB quilt is beautiful. I have the software for LBB but I don't think I will be doing it next. There is a DJ #2 quilt party starting in Jan. and I want to join that as I have the book, software, rulers, and my main fabric. I think I will have my plate full with AOTH and DJ. Maybe I can do LBB in 2013. Best of luck.

Deecee 10-30-2011 11:40 PM

Originally Posted by candi
We will be working on this well past the holidays. :P

For me I'm thinking Christmas 2012. :shock:

Deecee 10-30-2011 11:43 PM

Absolutely beautiful LBB pics. Would love to do this but totally realise my time limitations and the need to finish what I have already started.

I will certainly be following everyone else's progress though.

lynnie k 10-31-2011 02:52 PM

Well hello everyone. I know it has been a long time since I was here so I have alot to tell you. I have recently moved to a new place and yes I have a sewing room. Not set up yet but I do have my blocks where I can work on them when I am not unpacking. I will be getting behind if I don't get going. All your blocks look great have fun and talk to you all soon

luvmortherest 11-01-2011 03:30 PM

i think we are missing some stuff, i know that we went past 9/18

QuiltswithConvicts 11-02-2011 04:25 AM

Originally Posted by ibadmin (Post 4615084)
Test reply to unstick thread pages.

What does this mean?

I am having so much trouble finding ANYTHING on this new QB! I can't even find a thread/topic that helps us figure out what is what. I am not computer illiterate, so I am very frustrated at this point. I think you all did this just so we would leave & go someplace else. The old QB was warm & friendly. This isn't even remotely friendly! Still can't find the nearly 2 months of the posts for my thread "Affairs of the Heart Cyber Sew."

candi 11-02-2011 05:18 AM

Kathy, I agree, too many clicks to get anywhere, but I am hoping they are still working in it and it will be OK.
As of last night, we were missing some pages, but it seems like more were added today..I think we are up to date on this one, but I am still trying to find the other threads for AOTH. Do we not have a topic area anymore?

candi 11-02-2011 06:03 AM

Ok, one thing I learned and passing on in case you hadn't seen it yet. At the bottom of the post, there is "view tag cloud." if you click on it, it takes you to topic list and you will find the AOTH tag and all the threads in that folder. One thing is that they seem to be out of order in the sense that the thread with the most recent reply is all the way on the bottom of the second page. I like most recent on top myself, lol, but it seems like they are sorted by first post date maybe.

luvmortherest 11-02-2011 11:23 AM

so now there is a page #380 but it won't let me go to 380. keeps taking me back to 379