Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Affairs of the Heart Photos - Block #9 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/affairs-heart-photos-block-9-a-t95416.html)

Lacelady 03-18-2011 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by QuiltswithConvicts
Re-posting my Block (. I discovered that I had outlined one heart with Razzle Dazzle & not the other 4. Aie didn't outline any of her hearts. So do I take out the outline on the one or stitch an outline on the other 3? As you can see, I stitched the other three - much easier than taking out all those teeny, tiny stitches!!!

Good solution Kathy what's a bit of silver thread between friends?

Butterflyspain 03-19-2011 09:36 AM

I am back. Love your block think it looks great with the extra razzle.

Elle

jolo 03-19-2011 12:36 PM

welcome back Elle

Butterflyspain 03-19-2011 12:43 PM

Thanks Jolo

SewExtremeSeams 03-19-2011 02:09 PM

Hi everyone,
First day back at my desktop computer. My head is a little fuzzy but seems good to spend time on the board. My left hip replacement went well. I have been home since Monday. Today I have begun to stretch more time between pain medication. I am so happy to be at this stage.

To keep track of all that y'all are doing seems a bit dizzying to me but I can ohhh and awww at your posts. And your blocks are beautiful no matter which colors you are using. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Butterflyspain 03-19-2011 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by SewExtreme
Hi everyone,
First day back at my desktop computer. My head is a little fuzzy but seems good to spend time on the board. My left hip replacement went well. I have been home since Monday. Today I have begun to stretch more time between pain medication. I am so happy to be at this stage.

To keep track of all that y'all are doing seems a bit dizzying to me but I can ohhh and awww at your posts. And your blocks are beautiful no matter which colors you are using. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Great you are back with us. So glad your Op went well, that seems so quick to be back at work. Take care, nice to see you again. Elle

luvmortherest 03-19-2011 02:16 PM

glad you surgery was succesful and welcome back

candi 03-19-2011 02:27 PM

Welcome back, Linda. Glad your operation went well and here wishing you a continuous speedy recovery.

Hi everyone,

candi 03-19-2011 02:27 PM

Welcome back, Linda. Glad your operation went well and here wishing you a continuous speedy recovery.

Hi everyone,

SewExtremeSeams 03-19-2011 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by Butterflyspain

Hi everyone,

Great you are back with us. So glad your Op went well, that seems so quick to be back at work. Take care, nice to see you again. Elle

Ooops! I am not back at work, I am using my desktop computer at home for the first time. LOL No, things are too weird yet. Alas, though, my work is at home on the farm... However, it does seem that my recovery is going very quickly and I am so thankful for that. Not up to sewing but at least beginning to 'feel' like sewing again.

I am pretty sure it is time for a nap though... see ya later. :-D
PS: I am having to retype almost every other word. Not fun. lol :?