Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   April Baltimore Block of the Month (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/april-baltimore-block-month-t114430.html)

tealfalcon 04-18-2011 06:51 PM

Lol just add it to my ever growing pile of projects lol. I have a dear Jane started....20 blocks done....a zillion to go

BonniFeltz 04-18-2011 06:54 PM

Originally Posted by tealfalcon
Lol just add it to my ever growing pile of projects lol. I have a dear Jane started....20 blocks done....a zillion to go

I know you are a quilter by that statement. I think all quilters (or most of them anyway) have a growing pile of projects. :)

You'll do fine on this. No pressure and it goes for 15 months so there is plenty of time.

gal288 04-19-2011 03:41 AM

Welcome Tealfalcon, glad you're joining us. If you need any help with previous block locations let me know, I'll send you a link.

The first post has all the fabric requirements and general instructions on how the BOM works.

Have fun and remember to post your blocks as you get done. We love seeing each other's work.

jljack 04-19-2011 08:12 AM

Welcome, Tealfalcon!! PokerDiva, that block is wonderful!! I have to try to get some of this project done this coming weekend. I have 2 small quilts to quilt this week, which won't be hard. Then I can MOVE ON!! WHEWWWW!! I have been feeling so buried in fabric!! LOL

fancifrock 04-19-2011 12:29 PM

I finally finished the four corners for March. I will now start on the 4 small corners and heart block. I am doing traditional needle turning applique so takes a bit longer but I am so thrilled with the way the blocks are turning out. I did all 4 corners a little different and have tried to stay with traditional reds, golds, greens and blues. Just love this. Thank you agin for all of your time and work
Janet

gal288 04-19-2011 04:16 PM

Originally Posted by fancifrock
I finally finished the four corners for March. I will now start on the 4 small corners and heart block. I am doing traditional needle turning applique so takes a bit longer but I am so thrilled with the way the blocks are turning out. I did all 4 corners a little different and have tried to stay with traditional reds, golds, greens and blues. Just love this. Thank you agin for all of your time and work
Janet

Are you keeping it a big secret? Where are the pics, we
all want to see!

I'm also doing needle turn.

Glad you are enjoying it and love the way your blocks are turning out.

:thumbup:

tealfalcon 04-20-2011 03:49 AM

I decided that I am going to use fabric from my stash to make this....hope it turns out well

BonniFeltz 04-20-2011 04:48 AM

Originally Posted by tealfalcon
I decided that I am going to use fabric from my stash to make this....hope it turns out well

Can't wait to see your colors!

hobbykat1955 04-20-2011 09:19 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's mine for this month...

BonniFeltz 04-20-2011 09:21 AM

Originally Posted by hobbykat1955
Here's mine for this month...

NICE. I love the fabric that you chose for the inner hearts!