Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The FWS Pony Club 2nd Milestone "Show & Tell" blocks 16-30 Photo Page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-2nd-milestone-show-tell-blocks-16-30-photo-page-t187088.html)

wendiq 04-26-2012 06:07 PM

2 Attachment(s)
OK Here's mine. I have some weirdos in the mix. I made a few substitutes, but you can get the idea. I put too many in the first shot and as you can see, no sashing decision yet.......Love those Fusions, but I think I need to "see" what I am going to use if I can. I do have some brick and mortar shops around that I will look at before making a decision.....this in not going to be easy.....

wendiq 04-26-2012 06:13 PM

QuiltE I really like the way your yellow/cream background looks. It surely brings all your blocks together and is very calming......

dublb 04-26-2012 06:34 PM

Wendi - I'm gasping! They go so well tagether & I really like your substitutes. (I've made quite a few sub.s also.) No weirdos at all in your blocks.

Honchey 04-26-2012 07:01 PM

Oh my gosh, I think I'm going into diabetic shock with all the eye candy these past two days... I love all the bright colors. Wendi, Where did you get the pattern for the tan horse shown on the left side of your blocks.. I love it... I have to take a photo of my blocks...maybe tomorrow. H

mirabelle 04-26-2012 09:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Almost forgot I had to do this today, (see what happens when DH is home:p).

Here are my first 30, I have only sewn on a few sashing strips, I am trying to sew them together in the same sequence as Laurie did otherwise I get myself into a real pickle trying to arrange blocks.

Everyones blocks are so beautiful, give yourselves a big pat on the back for another great achievement:thumbup:

JeanieG 04-26-2012 09:17 PM

Wendi and Mirabelle - oh how I love to look at the blocks all together. Great work gals!

dublb 04-26-2012 09:20 PM

Mirabelle your blocks are awesome. The right balance of color & your sashing is perfect. I've got ta where I look for those lovely roses of yours! You have 'em just enough not ta overwhelm the quilt with 'em.

Anael 04-26-2012 10:49 PM

Wendi, your blocks are so bright, I love it! The horse without indian is great :D

Mirabelle, your quilt will be so beautiful!

Anael 04-26-2012 10:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by gardnergal970 (Post 5172603)
Oh but there is ordering on line if you know what you want. I think my LQS has the fusion misty in stock probably in the brown. I could send you a FQ so you could see it in IRL before you decide. Just let me know.

Thank you, that's so sweet of you! I tried something with Paint, two different sashing colors. I hope the difference can be seen, I have no idea if this works because I had to resize the pic.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]330915[/ATTACH]
The first color is Brown, the second color is Earth, both from Fusions Mist.

mirabelle 04-27-2012 03:37 AM

I like the Brown, the Earth may be a little too dull jmho