Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The FWS Pony Club Quilt-Along Photo Page Week 1 Photo Page.....A Beauty & A Dandy (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-quilt-along-photo-page-week-1-photo-page-beauty-dandy-t174350.html)

QuiltE 01-08-2012 07:26 AM

Originally Posted by wendiq (Post 4854174)
I don't understand why, but the second picture would not load.....it is the same size?????

Blues and whites always look so nice together! Well Done!
Later on, I bet you'll be ready to tackle A Beauty and will get a beautiful block ... the beauty awaits for you!

Try posting it in a separate post and see if you can get it to work. Good Luck!

Leba 01-08-2012 09:04 AM

1 Attachment(s)
here is a new "A Beauty"[ATTACH=CONFIG]301369[/ATTACH]

Leba 01-08-2012 09:05 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is a new "A dandy"[ATTACH=CONFIG]301370[/ATTACH]

QuiltE 01-08-2012 09:13 AM

Those are adorable, Leba ... quite a change from yesterday's colour scheme.
It looks like you had a very successful fabric shopping trip soooooo ...... please do show us the rest of your fabrics you have selected!!

JeanieG 01-08-2012 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by wendiq (Post 4854153)
I am a paper piecer and just couldn't get "A Beauty" right so I skipped it and did two "It's A Dandy".....

I don't think it is possible to paper piece "A Beauty", that is why the PP pattern was not included in the CD. You have to use the templates for this one. I think that is why you had the problem.

ArteEmCasa 01-08-2012 03:01 PM

Honchey, Gardnergal 970, Janie, Quilt E, dublb, Cokie LM, Mirabelle, Anael, JanRN, Wendiq and Leba:
Your blocks are amazing, real eye candy. Love the colors and fabrics each of you picked for these blocks. All the same blocks, but so different!
I have A Dandy done, and after studying all the possibilities with the Y seams I decided to EPP A Beauty. I have half block done. It is the very first time I am doing EPP, let's see... Hope to have pictures by tomorrow.

Leba 01-08-2012 04:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]301519[/ATTACH]
here in my material for now. not sure this is the right place to post this picture. Please let me know. I am not crazy about the material so most likely it will change.

QuiltingNinaSue 01-08-2012 05:59 PM

Perfect for a Cowgirl quilt. Love the pink cowbirl hats!! The fabric will make a beautiful quilt!!!

janRN 01-08-2012 06:26 PM

Wendiq I agree with QuiltE-blue and white always looks great-love your block. Leba how cute your blocks are! Love the pink and the way you pieced your Beauty block. I'm always amazed at how talented everyone here is.
JeanieG, you're right. There's no paper piecing for Beauty (except English pp which I have no clue how to do) but the templates were spot on--they fit perfectly together.

dublb 01-08-2012 08:11 PM

Blue is my favorite color. That blue & white block is awesome! My DGD would love those pink ponies. DD said that she would never put her DD in pink... well... her DD almost always wants pink.:D (I like pink also.) Love the ponies.