Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page: Continued (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-update-photo-discussion-completed-page-continued-t280960.html)

dublb 08-14-2018 03:31 PM

Jeanie, let me know. If ya wanted we could meet in Fredricksburg. It is a tourist town but it can be a lotta fun.

QuiltingNinaSue 08-14-2018 06:09 PM

JeanieG, are you going on the old 66 Route across the South?

SBG, congrats on becoming grandparents. They have been nice enough to space them out, so you'll can be with both of them!

Ok, love your quilting and quilts!

Hope some of you can meet and greet JeanieG! That would be awesome.

oksewglad 08-14-2018 07:57 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Well I just pulled another one off the long arm. From start to finish took me 3 hours to load, meander and unload...very relaxing. This is an 80 x 96 quilt with flannel backing...oh sew warm this winter! I was gifted several of the large squares. I added a few of my own and pulled the rest from stash. I wish I would have put burgundy star points intead of the brown, but not going to fret over that detail! Now to to get the binding cut, sewn and attached...[ATTACH=CONFIG]599564[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]599565[/ATTACH]

JeanieG 08-14-2018 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by dublb (Post 8111271)
Jeanie, let me know. If ya wanted we could meet in Fredricksburg. It is a tourist town but it can be a lotta fun.

Yes, yes, yes - Joe had a friend that visited there and said it was so much fun. We don't know when we will be there, probably October??? Will let you know as we get closer. We were starting at Glacier National Park and going across the top of the US, but there is a fire in Glacier, so will probably miss it.

JeanieG 08-14-2018 08:27 PM

Originally Posted by QuiltingNinaSue (Post 8111321)
JeanieG, are you going on the old 66 Route across the South?

Hope some of you can meet and greet JeanieG! That would be awesome.

No QNS - see comment above for Bev. I would like to meet anyone who is in our path! Such fun!

oksewglad 08-14-2018 08:56 PM

What's your path across the northern part of the country?

sewbizgirl 08-14-2018 09:01 PM

Originally Posted by oksewglad (Post 8111349)
Well I just pulled another one off the long arm. From start to finish took me 3 hours to load, meander and unload...very relaxing. This is an 80 x 96 quilt with flannel backing...oh sew warm this winter! I was gifted several of the large squares. I added a few of my own and pulled the rest from stash. I wish I would have put burgundy star points intead of the brown, but not going to fret over that detail! Now to to get the binding cut, sewn and attached...[ATTACH=CONFIG]599564[/ATTACH]

I love this quilt, OK! It looks so cozy and wintery.

sewbizgirl 08-15-2018 06:36 AM

2 Attachment(s)
I've been collecting Rowan fabrics for years, and finally made a quilt with them! I quilted a big flower in each of the solid blocks.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]599577[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]599578[/ATTACH]

Blue Bell 08-15-2018 06:46 AM

OK, Love this quilt. Colors are right up my alley! The brown looks great! Good choice!!!!

Blue Bell 08-15-2018 06:50 AM

Sewbizgirl, Your fabrics are so pretty and your quilting is awesome.