Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The FWS Quilt-Along Week 24 Blocks 47 & 48 Photo Page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-quilt-along-week-24-blocks-47-48-photo-page-t89721.html)

rwquilts 01-12-2011 08:58 AM

Originally Posted by Honchey

Originally Posted by rwquilts
Anne, your blocks are wonderful! Especially block #47! Wow!

Okay, here are my blocks 47 & 48. I paper pieced #47, so have extra seams in mine.

RW, I paper pieced mine also- I used the original templates tho, I didn't get your configuration with the center block pieced. I wish I had seen yours--it would have been alot easier. Yours turned out great!!

Thank you! Weezie your blocks are also very pretty also!

grannyQ 01-12-2011 09:10 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Lovely blocks ladies. Here are mine. Today I'm trying to shake off a cold and sore throat, and dh has been fighting bronchitis. Not a very good few days for us.

Homemaker
[ATTACH=CONFIG]158756[/ATTACH]

Homeward bound
[ATTACH=CONFIG]158758[/ATTACH]

weezie 01-12-2011 09:26 AM

Thanks, rw.

Granny Q, I love all your shades of purple; your Homemaker block is really stunning. Hope you feel better soon.

janRN 01-12-2011 02:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Blocks 47 & 48

JAGSD 01-12-2011 04:53 PM

grannyQ, Beautiful Blocks! I have been hit with the broncitis and sinus yuck too.
janRN, Love your color combinations!

deranged_damsel 01-12-2011 06:32 PM

2 Attachment(s)
here are mine.
it is cold outside! are yall freezing too? it has been below zero! brrrr. I hope everyone is staying warm and dry.

grannyQ 01-12-2011 06:56 PM

Thank you weezie & jagsd for the lovely compliments. There will be a lot of pretty quilts when we all get done. Thanks Honchey for starting this FWS quilt along. Everyone is doing a great job.

Honchey 01-12-2011 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by grannyQ
Thank you weezie & jagsd for the lovely compliments. There will be a lot of pretty quilts when we all get done. Thanks Honchey for starting this FWS quilt along. Everyone is doing a great job.

Hi Granny, I have to inform you that I didn't start it. I offered to do the rotary cutting instructions and the posting of the thread. Muriel got busy with work and had a hard time getting to do the other two threads so I told her I would do them for her as I was posting my thread about the cutting it wouldn't be any trouble. That's how it started. Anne

mirabelle 01-13-2011 02:06 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Another week down wow, managed to get #47 done today. Got myself in a pickle over the fabric cutting (not hard to do when coming off pain medication) so my light and dark are around the (wrong) other way. :oops: Have no plans to try this block again :evil:
Now that I am back on my feet hope to get ahead a little

Homemaker
[ATTACH=CONFIG]159320[/ATTACH]

Homeward Bound
[ATTACH=CONFIG]159321[/ATTACH]

rwquilts 01-13-2011 05:44 AM

Granny, Deranged and Miabelle, your blocks are wonderful!