Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Mystery quilt train ride #6 - welcome aboard (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/mystery-quilt-train-ride-6-welcome-aboard-t240020.html)

Elisabrat 02-10-2014 06:23 AM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]461530[/ATTACH] these are my scrappy fabrics. I think they will end up making something scrappy that I could like even! I love fall fabrics so toasty warm and a perfect foil for all my glass pumpkins :)

Paintmejudy your scrappy quilt with smiling flowers OMG how cute! now that looks like you picked everything just for that quilt. No one would ever guess it was made from scraps. you might be selling me more and more on the idea. Who would have thought???

sdeaaz 02-10-2014 06:55 AM

Wow very pretty Sula... I really love your choice.... what are you using for B.... I know, I know I am not suppose to worry about B yet... but , I can't help it....

Originally Posted by SulaBug (Post 6565841)
YEAH!! :D I finally got my 52 squares all sewn together & ready to show everyone. Luckily I was able to find exactly 52 different pieces of fabric for mine. Most of it is floral, as I just love floral fabric's. Hope these blocks will work out just right!!
:D :D :D :D

paintmejudy 02-10-2014 06:59 AM

Cheryl, beautiful as always, you are Queen of the Florals. I remember you did my last mystery with your florals.

Moonglow, never too late! Grab your scraps and you'll be caught up in no time.

Paulswlia, good day to stay out of the cold and sew!

Very pretty, Elisa.

lawsonmugs 02-10-2014 09:25 AM

Wow love the florals. The fall ones turned out pretty too. I haven't picked my B fabric yet either. I'm waiting to see what the next step is to decide on it.

Grandma Cindy 02-10-2014 12:10 PM

I have been away from the computer at a Quilt Retreat since Thursday... what page are the cutting directions on, please?

copehome 02-10-2014 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by Grandma Cindy (Post 6566906)
I have been away from the computer at a Quilt Retreat since Thursday... what page are the cutting directions on, please?

Post #164!!

LUANNH 02-10-2014 02:19 PM

I'm in I thought I had signed up at the beginning, guess it was a senior moment. LOL Now I know why I didn't get any notifications of new post. Every ones fabrics are gorgeous, there will be some very nice table runners here. Banana bread in the food car for all to enjoy!!!

SulaBug 02-10-2014 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by sdeaaz (Post 6566302)
Wow very pretty Sula... I really love your choice.... what are you using for B.... I know, I know I am not suppose to worry about B yet... but , I can't help it....

sdeaaz.............I haven't really decided on my B fabric color yet, as I am waiting to see how things are going to go together, but I think it will be a medium color & maybe even a blender fabric. Blue or pink comes to my mind, but will have to wait to know for sure. Thank you for asking.

SulaBug 02-10-2014 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by paintmejudy (Post 6566314)
Cheryl, beautiful as always, you are Queen of the Florals. I remember you did my last mystery with your florals.

PaintmeJudy.............thank you for the compliment on my floral fabric's. Floral's have always been a favorite of mine & I have plenty of choices in my stash. This will be my 4th Train Ride with your Mysteries trips & I have loved each & everyone of them. Thank you so much for taking the time to do these things for all of us to enjoy. I LOVE YOU for it!!

pattilynn 02-10-2014 03:58 PM

1st part done

1 Attachment(s)
Finally got mine finished. Think I'll go get some Banana Bread and relax awhile. I just love everyone's colors, can't wait to continue