Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Mystery quilt train ride #6 - welcome aboard (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/mystery-quilt-train-ride-6-welcome-aboard-t240020.html)

Roma Bauder 02-11-2014 03:03 PM

I'm waiting with baited breath for the next clue. Need a drink at the bar.... How about a white Russian anyone? LOL

dotcomdtcm 02-11-2014 03:16 PM

I'm going to be snowed in again. I think the Forces of Nature want me to cut another set of scraps. Stay warm and safe everyone.

paulswalia 02-11-2014 03:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)
well, I certainly learned to read directions thrice, measure twice and then cut once. I am now the proud owner of 52 cut pieces that are 3.0 by 4.5. Oh well, maybe a border. After that false start, I finished my first step and here they are: (Oh, I think I'm using that red hot chilli pepper fabric for my "B").

nancia 02-11-2014 04:08 PM

I'm all for a White Russian, or even a Black Russian! I consider it patriotic since our teams are at the Olympics in Russia. Clever you to think of it!
i'm working on a scheme to get stuck at my friend's house so we can have a sew-in and i can get some sewin'
Done.lol! Big snow coming, just want to get to grann's before it hits hard. Sounds like a wonderful plan to me, but know dh is not going to,like it much! Weighing the two, dh might lose out on this one. We'll see. 8-)

Dedemac 02-11-2014 04:40 PM

Originally Posted by Roma Bauder (Post 6569180)
I'm waiting with baited breath for the next clue. Need a drink at the bar.... How about a white Russian anyone? LOL

Oh yes nice to sip on, I will join you Roma.

Grandma Cindy 02-11-2014 06:12 PM

thank you ...cindy

Originally Posted by copehome (Post 6566941)
Post #164!!

Elisabrat 02-11-2014 09:21 PM

I am so sorry the snow is leaving us and going your way! somehow it should just magically disappear but it never does. we might get some more in the morning but its going to warm up. 20 percent chance for the next few days.. I like that. beats 100 percent chance of snow lol :) I am SICKO of SNOW-O! the front porch shall be frozen block of ice in the morning a bit of precipitation then it dropped in temp so guess I will stay in ONCE again. sigh.. stuck.. sewing.. sigh.. all day.. double sigh. I love my non clinic days. I tend to be productive! can't wait til Friday to see what the heck we are doing.

and you are not alone on the cut the size thing.. bet we all have done that one OVER AND OVER and you always swear, I will never do THAT again.. til the next time.

LOVE your candy fabrics! and all those gorgeous batiks! and flowers now I need to make another one in more of my scraps.. they are calling me.. over here! over here!..

pattilynn 02-11-2014 11:15 PM

Originally Posted by Roma Bauder (Post 6569180)

I'll have one too. It is going to be a long couple of days. Please bring me 2. lol

mimiknoxtaylor 02-12-2014 04:19 AM

I'd love to join you for the White Russians but we're still in Palm Springs, CA visiting our son. Glad to be here away from the messy weather in Atlanta.
Can't wait to get home & get back on the train!
Judy, I love your quilts. I'm in the process of making lap quilts for nursing home. Would you mind if I borrow your flower idea? I think the little ladies would love them!

Homeschool Mom 02-12-2014 06:54 AM

If it is not to late may I jump on this train.
I have all the first and second steps done.