Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Mystery quilt train ride #6 - welcome aboard (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/mystery-quilt-train-ride-6-welcome-aboard-t240020.html)

coopah 02-19-2014 11:40 AM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]463349[/ATTACH]The blocks are almost done! Good thing the train stopped for supplies! A furbaby came home with us yesterday and she is needing TLC! My lap is warm and she seems to think I have nothing else to do...she's growling at my husband! Tomorrow will be interesting when I'm gone all day! HA! Oh right! You'd like to see some of the squares that are done.
Here you go...oops! Well, this was before they were stitched. Then I dropped the iPad. The camera lens is now covered with clear post office tape, so the photos of the finished squares aren't great. The mad money for the iPad isn't yet enough for a new one, so now I'll have to learn a new way to post pics. Sigh.

Anoka Quilter 02-19-2014 11:51 AM

Coopah, I love your fabric selection. Those blocks are beautiful.

reeskylr 02-19-2014 12:32 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I finally got my squares up on the board so I can take a pic of them.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]463351[/ATTACH]

reeskylr 02-19-2014 12:33 PM

Beautiful colors, Coopah! I didn't even think of big, fat, fluffy flowers. Hehe :)

gramquilter2 02-19-2014 01:18 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Have finished 2 sets of blocks: the first one is the batik blocks I started with and the 2nd set is one I decided to do after seeing SulaBug's and now is it FRIDAY yet??? I may need to start a 3rd set.

paintmejudy 02-19-2014 03:05 PM

WOW, BEAUTIFUL BLOCKS POSTED TODAY!!!

I am totally impressed with the creativity.

Dedemac 02-19-2014 04:37 PM

Originally Posted by gramquilter2 (Post 6584536)
Have finished 2 sets of blocks: the first one is the batik blocks I started with and the 2nd set is one I decided to do after seeing SulaBug's and now is it FRIDAY yet??? I may need to start a 3rd set.

Gram Love the batiks!!!! Can I have it?;)

lawsonmugs 02-19-2014 05:07 PM

NO Dedemac.....They are all mine. :o

Oksewnsew 02-19-2014 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by gramquilter2 (Post 6584536)

OOOOOHHHH, although the batiks are pretty, I WANT the bottom one, flowers, orientals, red & black....love it love it.. Since you probably won't part with it, guess I need to go dig out some of my orientals, flowers, reds & blacks... hmmmm..

lawsonmugs 02-19-2014 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by Oksewnsew (Post 6584941)
OOOOOHHHH, although the batiks are pretty, I WANT the bottom one, flowers, orientals, red & black....love it love it.. Since you probably won't part with it, guess I need to go dig out some of my orientals, flowers, reds & blacks... hmmmm..

You can't have I . It's mine too.