Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   New Quilting Bee, July 2017 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/new-quilting-bee-july-2017-a-t289350.html)

Tomara 07-11-2017 04:42 PM

FEb, March and April done

1 Attachment(s)
got 3 month caught up tomorrow the rest

Libster 07-11-2017 04:45 PM

Tomara, pretty, pretty blocks! What color are you planning to sash them with?

Barb in Louisiana 07-11-2017 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by dkayemarshall (Post 7862024)
Thank You Barb for posting all the blocks!! I just joined and was able to get June yesterday and July today!! now to have them all is awesome. Looking forward to being able to make them all!! Hello Jayne you are officially newer than I am!! So excited to be part of this!!
Kaye

You are welcome. Glad it helped you out.

Tomara 07-11-2017 05:20 PM

I am thinking a white tone
well decide when done they are all going to be from scraps

Cheesehead 07-11-2017 05:30 PM

Tscweaves, you have a wonderful room and a great place to play. Hmmm...I think I could get there in about 1 1/2 hrs!!!

All of the blocks being posted look so nice. It may be a while before I can get my July blocks finished. Lots of stuff going on but will definitely have them done this month.

Jan

Lv2sew2011 07-11-2017 06:09 PM

WOW!! how awesome!

I sure do love everyone blocks so pretty and bright.

Talking about hating to sew that was me too, but I think the reason behind it was I had a hard time reading directions. I'm more of a show me how person or pictures, I don't know why I have a hard time with reading direction but I've noticed in my family we have Dyslexia runs in the family and I think that I might have it too. My youngest son has it too and my father. But in 2009 I fell off a concrete mixer truck and did some damage to my body that stops me from working. And I needed something to do and was on facebook and someone posted a quilt and I thought I wonder if I could do that and that is the rest of my story on liking to sew now but just quilts. But I look at the pictures to see how it's done. LOL!

LOL - Just what I need, another fiber addiction! My entire loft and attached 10'×10' closet is filled with yarns - as in hundreds of pounds - and weaving equipment. All of my vintage sewing machines have taken over what was a dining room, plus a bonus machine in my bedroom! Good thing I have an eat-in kitchen and a huge house

[ATTACH=CONFIG]576297[/ATTACH]

This is my weaving studio and that doorway at the far end leads to the stash room:-) If you like fiber, my house is kind of a fun place to be.[/QUOTE]

Lv2sew2011 07-12-2017 01:06 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Think it's going to work? I do.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]576343[/ATTACH]

Lv2sew2011 07-12-2017 02:31 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Jan, Feb, and March done.....

Coming along faster than I thought I would.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]576346[/ATTACH]

Libster 07-12-2017 03:06 AM

Girl, you're on a roll! Your blocks look fabulous!

tscweaves 07-12-2017 04:08 AM

Tomara, What pretty blocks, especially the top left. I am very partial to greens which is kind of funny because mine are all in blues:-)