Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The "sye" spike your english bom...november (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/sye-spike-your-english-bom-november-t233899.html)

ckcowl 11-11-2013 03:13 AM

as usual another group of really outstanding blocks...these are just stunning- and so different as each of us choose our own colors. I really love your new one Candi, I agree with your hubby. :) those red & black ones are Fabulous! oh, I just love them all. :) everytime I made one I really want to make 2 or 3 more in different colorways---maybe I will through the winter...I made our 2nd November block over the weekend- another I really like- can't wait to see these come out. :)

roserips 11-11-2013 09:23 AM

I Love seeing how each of us interprets the pattern in our choice of fabrics and textures. All are so wow to see. I can not pick a favorite but can hardly wait to see the next set of blocks.

Roma Bauder 11-13-2013 12:41 PM

Candi... love the blue U used

quilthappygail 11-13-2013 02:51 PM

Hi all..
I know I have been aol but life gets in the way sometimes. I have only been able to do the first two blocks but now
I am trying to get my pics off the camera to the computer so until that problem is solved no pics tp share.

I took the time to get caught up on all the beautiful blocks you all have done and love them all!!
Seems kinda quite this month but it is because of the holidays I am sure.
Hugs to all
Gail

Honchey 11-14-2013 11:32 AM

Hi Everyone, I know this is only the 14th but it is a short month and I cannot get on line when I want to so now all of you have the OK to post the photos for the second block this month which is "Tiger Stripes"...

ckcowl 11-14-2013 03:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)
OH GOODIE! looks like I get to show mine off first. :) here it is- another fun one- so many possibilities, wasn't too bad to put together. :)

QuiltingNinaSue 11-14-2013 03:20 PM

I love it, you sure nailed that one right on!!!

frustratedquilter40 11-14-2013 03:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)
ckcowl love your colors, the use of a darker color other than white between the stripes makes it look totally different.

Alright I got mine finished too :) I fought this one the most want those sections to meet exactly but enough was enough, good enough for me.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]446895[/ATTACH]

dublb 11-14-2013 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by ckcowl (Post 6404966)
OH GOODIE! looks like I get to show mine off first. :) here it is- another fun one- so many possibilities, wasn't too bad to put together. :)

Oh wow! the yellow sure does make it have that tiger stripe look! Lovely block!:thumbup:

Originally Posted by frustratedquilter40 (Post 6405059)
ckcowl love your colors, the use of a darker color other than white between the stripes makes it look totally different.

Alright I got mine finished too :) I fought this one the most want those sections to meet exactly but enough was enough, good enough for me.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]446895[/ATTACH]

I don't see anythin' that's not lined up. It's beautiful!:thumbup:

Roma Bauder 11-14-2013 05:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]446907[/ATTACH]Here's mine