Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Welcome Aboard the Mystery Quilt Train - Never Too Late to Join the Ride! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/welcome-aboard-mystery-quilt-train-never-too-late-join-ride-t180032.html)

walk-n-roll 03-28-2012 02:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I have followed this thread from the beginning. I kept telling myself that I already had too many things going. Finally, I couldn't resist any longer. You are all having so much fun and I love all your blocks. I had picked my fabrics from the beginning, just in case, and finally hopped aboard just before the last clue. Now I am caught up and can't wait to see what comes next.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]323420[/ATTACH]

PokerDiva 03-28-2012 03:05 PM

I really like yours. Beautiful color combinations. Welcome to the train.

Originally Posted by walk-n-roll (Post 5097846)
I have followed this thread from the beginning. I kept telling myself that I already had too many things going. Finally, I couldn't resist any longer. You are all having so much fun and I love all your blocks. I had picked my fabrics from the beginning, just in case, and finally hopped aboard just before the last clue. Now I am caught up and can't wait to see what comes next.

JeanieG 03-28-2012 03:31 PM

Gardnergal - great choice of scrappy fabrics!

walk-n-roll - so glad you joined us for this train ride! I love the colors you chose.

gardnergal970 03-28-2012 03:34 PM

Originally Posted by QuiltE (Post 5097735)
Oh GGal ... that is lovely! ... And would make for a nice full sized scrappy quilt.

Creams are always such a difficult colour to get "right" ... and you sure got it right!!!! I'm thinking of that colour for my bedroom ... warmth and brightness instead of the dull and dreary that some can be.

I had a similar yellow in the living area of my last home. It's cheery but not overpowering.

paintmejudy 03-28-2012 04:03 PM

walk n roll, that is gorgeous, so bright and happy. And welcome to the ride.

And gardnergal, love your scrappy!

SunlitenSmiles 03-28-2012 04:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]323436[/ATTACH]We're back.....mystery quilt 'center' had a nice visit with other WIP

QuiltE 03-28-2012 05:34 PM

Originally Posted by gardnergal970 (Post 5097910)
I had a similar yellow in the living area of my last home. It's cheery but not overpowering.

Exactly!!! I hate colours that are cold and dreary ... and in a bedroom, to me it needs to be something that I can wake up to and "feel" warm and start the day with a sunny attitude! :)

Everose 03-28-2012 06:10 PM

walk-n-roll, welcome! This "train" has the best things happening. Club car is where we meet and greet - down the hall and see what's happening.

Just made a pair of Easter pillowcases - would love to have your orange. Mine was okay, but yours has attitude.

SulaBug 03-28-2012 10:49 PM

OMGoodness.........I couldn't even begin to choose one that I like the best!! :D They are all wonderful & everyone should be so proud of themselves. I really like all of the color's used so far. Now we must wait for clue #4. I am so excited, I can hardly wait!! Guess I'll wander down to the Club Car & see who's there, maybe chat for awhile.
:D :D :D :D

AnngelAnne 03-29-2012 03:19 AM

Originally Posted by walk-n-roll (Post 5097846)

Not partial to purple but this is really nice, I like it a lot. Nice job!!