Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Blocks of the Month and Week
  • TheQuiltingBoard Block of the Month, 2013 >
  • TheQuiltingBoard Block of the Month, 2013

• TheQuiltingBoard Block of the Month, 2013

Old 08-03-2014, 08:00 PM

Working on my stack of UFO's, reached a snag. Started a BOM from Fairfield in 2006. Yes, that is right! Printed all the block directions, and completed 5 of them while my husband was in the hospital, with by pass surgery. All hand pieced, when we came home the project was set aside, no hand sewing time. My snag is I never printed a picture of the completed quilt, size etc. Checked the poly-fil.com site, Fairfield they do not go back to 2006. Does anyone have a picture of the quilt, did you work on the BOM?? Would like to put this quilt to/on a bed sometime this year. Thanks!!!
    Old 08-10-2014, 01:52 AM

Originally Posted by Daisydoodle
    Working on my stack of UFO's, reached a snag. Started a BOM from Fairfield in 2006. Yes, that is right! Printed all the block directions, and completed 5 of them while my husband was in the hospital, with by pass surgery. All hand pieced, when we came home the project was set aside, no hand sewing time. My snag is I never printed a picture of the completed quilt, size etc. Checked the poly-fil.com site, Fairfield they do not go back to 2006. Does anyone have a picture of the quilt, did you work on the BOM?? Would like to put this quilt to/on a bed sometime this year. Thanks!!!
    Sorry to take so long in replying but we've been on vacation & I had forgotten about this. I do have the 2006 BOM from Fairfield. It was one of the first BOM's I did. My blocks are still not put together but I have kept the patterns on my computer.
    If you'll PM me with what months you may need or if it's just the finished picture, I'll send them to you. You'll have to give me your private email. I already know I can't attach them to a PM. Actually, I'll go ahead right now & PM you too.
    Joyce