"Weigh In"

Old 05-07-2010, 11:06 AM

Originally Posted by Lneal
What a sweet, thoughtful, and caring daughter you have laparshall!
I can see that a little more clearly now that I am away from the plate of chips. She really does have my back! She is one of my biggest supporters and also maybe the most honest.
Old 05-07-2010, 11:49 AM

An awesome daughter! Good for her and good for you!
Old 05-07-2010, 10:40 PM

Okay, today was weigh in day, down maybe a half pound. Hard to tell on our old scale, but I'll take it! :)
Old 05-07-2010, 10:43 PM

Location: Muscatine, Iowa by way of West Virginia, Washington State, and Montana

Originally Posted by laparshall
Well my weigh in was not a surprise. I had a 1.8 pound gain. Soooo. Let's see, this week I am back to tracking my points. Moving more, and let's get real, taking it a little more seriously. I guess there is no coasting here. There is always an effort to make. I love being healthier, I really like wearing smaller sizes. I had lunch with my calorie counting, size 6 daughter today. I would love to resent her, but she is just very careful with every single meal. She keeps track all of the time. She was very encouraging to me. She pulled my plate away when I was finished eating my turkey wrap and said, "Oh Mom, glad to see you left all of those chips on your plate, good job." And she put her napkin on top of it and put it out of my reach. But, but, I was hoping to eat a couple of them. . .and she said see there you must not have really wanted them or you would have eaten them first. WHATEVER!!! She saved 4 points, and now that I am back at my desk, I appreciate it a little more.

Hope everyone has a great Mother's Day weekend.
That is so cute!!! Next weigh-in, you are going to love that girl more than ever!! LOL
Old 05-08-2010, 08:22 AM

Hi everyone,

Well 7 days into May, I weighed myself yesterday. Only a pound, but it's better than minus a pound..lol

Good luck everyone, happy vibes sent out.
Old 05-10-2010, 08:43 AM

OK! Back on track for me. Off meds, sinus infection almost gone. Now to stop eating everything that wasn't green and moldy LOL. Had cake and ice cream last night with family for Mother's Day so I didn't get on scale today. Finally able to resume walking (I looked drunk cause my balance was off) and will weigh in Friday.

Hope everyone had a great Mother's Day and even if you cheated a little, it's a new week and a new start. Good luck everyone.
Old 05-10-2010, 09:02 AM

This is the recipe that we tried for dessert yesterday. It was very good, and even our non Weight Watcher guests loved it. Cool, light, and refreshing, and yes ladies, it is only 4 Weight Watcher points for the entire pie.

4 POINT STRAWBERRY PIE

1 small pkg vanilla pudding sugar free/fat free
1 small pkg strawberry Jello sugar free/fat free
2 C water
1 Quart sliced strawberries

Combine water and pudding and cook until boiling; add Jello, stir over medium heat until dissolved, set aside and let cool slightly. Put sliced strawberries into glass pie plate, pour jello/pudding mixture over strawberries and refrigerate until set (about 2 hours).

Serve with fat free Cool Whip.

You can change the flavors of the fruit and the Jello, being as creative as you’d like.

ENJOY!

Hope everyone had a happy Mothers Day.

DH bought enough for 2 pies, so I will probably make another one tonight or tomorrow.
Old 05-10-2010, 09:43 AM

Yummy that pie sounds so good, and the whole pie is only 4 pts. Wow! Thanks you so much for sharing.

Carole
Old 05-10-2010, 09:43 AM

Yummy that pie sounds so good, and the whole pie is only 4 pts. Wow! Thanks you so much for sharing.

Carole
Old 05-10-2010, 10:11 AM

Hope everyone had a Happy Mothers Day with their families, I know I did. Now it's time to get back on track with exercising, calorie counting and drinking that water!!
Special days are hard to get through without adding those unwanted extra calories. I don't want to beat myself up about it, just move forward with a new week! :-D :-D