"Weigh In"

Old 02-19-2010, 01:25 PM

I apologize if I sounded whiney earlier. That wasn't my intention. A bit frustrated with myself is all, but I know that so many of you have much greater challenges and I applaud all of your continued efforts. Way to go!
Old 02-19-2010, 01:28 PM
Banned

Location: lost in fabric & I'm not coming out until Secret Quilt Angel is over.

Just a thought, what if we would have a reward every 3 months. It would have to be on the honor system of weight loss, but whoever lost the most in that 3 month period of time we send FQ. If it is a tie we could send fat 1/8 or somthing like that. The options are open right now. We could start on March 1 and end June 1. Everyone would have to keep track of their own weight loss. What do you think???????????
Old 02-19-2010, 01:30 PM

That's a nice incentive. ;)
Old 02-19-2010, 01:30 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by sew cornie
I apologize if I sounded whiney earlier. That wasn't my intention. A bit frustrated with myself is all, but I know that so many of you have much greater challenges and I applaud all of your continued efforts. Way to go!
I say it is better to open your mouth to whine then to open your mouth to eat......... so whine away we don't care. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 02-19-2010, 01:31 PM

sew cornie I didn't think you were whining at all. It does sound like you've not been feeling well. Hope you are getting better, I hate to be out of routine too. Especially since you were exercising so good. You'll get back to it.

Never thought of the blueberry dreamsicle, but I can tell you the strawberry is good too. My favorite is the orange.
Old 02-19-2010, 01:36 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by sew cornie
That's a nice incentive. ;)
People don't have to do it, it will be optional they would just have to decide by March 1.
Old 02-19-2010, 06:36 PM

Im still here too!! Posted on Monday and again yesterday. Cheering everyone on and still being good and watching!!!
Old 02-19-2010, 08:48 PM

Location: Muscatine, Iowa by way of West Virginia, Washington State, and Montana

Originally Posted by Rose Hall
Hi everyone,
I am still here, just ashamed to admit I haven't been on the treadmill ALL week. ugh. I'm getting big enough now that I can't get comfortable at night to sleep--and the baby kicks from about 1 am to 3am EVERY night. 5am for the treadmill comes way too early. I'm supposed to lay on my left side, but my hip hurts after awhile, when I roll onto my right hip, for some reason I can't breathe and start coughing so much I almost gag. Probably something to do with my asthma (that I can't take medicine for right now.) 12 more weeks. (not that I'm counting or anything...LOL)

So sorry you aren't resting well. Reading your post sure takes me back. Time seems to fly by until those last several weeks. You will be fine. Maybe you better sleep while you can instead of getting up so early to walk. You will have plenty of those opportunities soon enough. :-) Will hold you in my prayers for a quick, easy delivery.

have a great weekend!
Rose Hall
Old 02-19-2010, 08:51 PM

Location: Muscatine, Iowa by way of West Virginia, Washington State, and Montana

Originally Posted by trupeach
Just a thought, what if we would have a reward every 3 months. It would have to be on the honor system of weight loss, but whoever lost the most in that 3 month period of time we send FQ. If it is a tie we could send fat 1/8 or somthing like that. The options are open right now. We could start on March 1 and end June 1. Everyone would have to keep track of their own weight loss. What do you think???????????
I think I better start buying lots of fat quarters and eighths!!! LOL. I will go along with whatever everyone wants to do. It could be kinda fun. :-)
Old 02-19-2010, 09:15 PM

I think that would be a good idea... but we need to have a place to list weight loss... hmmm... kind of like how they do the partners and stuff for the swaps... each week we list what our loss was for that week... This way we can keep tabs... like how they do on that show biggest loser...

EX:

Name: Alu_Rathbone
Starting Weight: 250 lbs
Previous Weight: 240 lbs
Week 3: 235 lbs

This is just an example of what we could have listed. I know the weight won't come off that quickly!! It's just an example.

Plus we have this thread for encouragement!!