Any Lost fans here?

Old 05-23-2010, 12:20 PM

Our daughter came this weekend and will stay tonight to see Lost on the big screen. She has made brownies,I bought ice cream. Although I've not watched diligently she catches me up but..She has requested NO Talking during the show! she says there will be 100minutes of show and 50 minutes of comercials.
I may get a word in during breaks. :D :thumbup:
Old 05-23-2010, 03:15 PM

We are watching Lost, too. I bet they leave it wide open for a movie sequel in a few years. The story has too many twists and turns to be completely ended tonight.
Old 05-23-2010, 03:19 PM

Sorry, I gave up on Lost three years ago. Just got way too confusing.
Old 05-23-2010, 03:46 PM

Why did they announced it at 7:00 when it really starts at 9:00PM. I just wasted al hour of my life watching a recap.
Old 05-24-2010, 04:40 AM

It seems like they eventually all died, and as they remembered their pasts together, their spirits got back together at the church. Is that what everyone else got from it?
Old 05-24-2010, 05:10 AM

Thought it was a good ending...not a suprise though. supposedly everything really happened to them and the black smoke was their brush with fear of death and the unknown. The flashes forward and sideways was their thoughts of what would have been, their hopes and dreams. Jack probably was the last to die, or realize it and accept it. so the ending summed it up.
Old 05-24-2010, 05:44 AM

I have faithfull watched Lost since the premier, and I have to say I am glad that thing is OVER!!!!..Why would I feel like that you ask?.... I'm sick of the never ending 'meaningful looks' and the continual nonsensical twists... I only kept with it this season because I've already invested so much time...( yes, that does make me sound like a fool..) We have it taped , & will watch it this weekend. I hope it isn't a waste of time....
Old 05-24-2010, 05:59 AM

I did not like the ending, but do not want to ruin it for those of you that have yet to watch it. My husband is still trying to explain it to me. Don't think it is working.
and I agree with those that think the plot was a mess. I did not watch one full season, because I figured they did not know what they were writing and would never finish a plot and just started other plots, so confusing to a menopausal brain. Glad it is over. ( but what to watch now? All my shows are over, amazing race, survivor, and lost.
Old 05-24-2010, 06:07 AM

:shock: :shock: :shock: That is all I have to say about the ending. We have talked about it, but what seems answered in one way opens more questions the other way. :shock: :shock: :shock:
Old 05-24-2010, 08:27 PM

Originally Posted by Minda
It seems like they eventually all died, and as they remembered their pasts together, their spirits got back together at the church. Is that what everyone else got from it?
Yup, and I did not like that at all. I loved that everyone got to reunite with their loved ones, but hated the whole thing of them being dead. It also didn't sit right with me that Jack had a son in the alternate timeline, and then the son turned out to not exist.

Not to mention all the broken promises of answers to questions. It was a great ride, but not one I'd want to do over given the lame ending.