baking advice

Old 09-09-2010, 12:18 AM

Originally Posted by raptureready
Originally Posted by HELLuvvANGEL
The crack does happen while baking. If your making the standard glaze out of powdered sugar instead of water add either lemon juice or lemon flavoring to make it more lemony. Lemon is my one of my fav flavors so the more lemony the better. Ohh you can also add strawberry juice for a nice sweetness flavor,,,,,, ok whens dessert?? lol
You should try my Lemon LEMON cookies. They taste totally different depending on how you eat them. Right side up they taste lemony, upside down they taste LEMONY
OHh sounds right up my alley!! I looked under your posts and didnt see the recipe. I would love to have it if you are willing to share it. Lol you have me drooling hehe Thank you!
Old 09-09-2010, 05:15 AM

Originally Posted by raptureready
Originally Posted by HELLuvvANGEL
The crack does happen while baking. If your making the standard glaze out of powdered sugar instead of water add either lemon juice or lemon flavoring to make it more lemony. Lemon is my one of my fav flavors so the more lemony the better. Ohh you can also add strawberry juice for a nice sweetness flavor,,,,,, ok whens dessert?? lol
You should try my Lemon LEMON cookies. They taste totally different depending on how you eat them. Right side up they taste lemony, upside down they taste LEMONY
Not fair...get our mouths watering and then don't include the recipe!! Yes, I want the recipe, too! :mrgreen:
Old 09-09-2010, 05:57 AM
Banned

[quote=raptureready

You should try my Lemon LEMON cookies. They taste totally different depending on how you eat them. Right side up they taste lemony, upside down they taste LEMONY[/quote]

Recipe PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-09-2010, 02:16 PM

I posted the recipe under new post titled Lemon Loaf, also a really good one for lemon squares.