Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
  • Can't Help Thinking About It >
  • Can't Help Thinking About It

• Can't Help Thinking About It

Old 07-03-2010, 01:31 PM
    Google Goddess

Hugs, have fun on this board and also find time to sew!
    Old 07-03-2010, 01:39 PM
    Power Poster

My 2 reasons for not replying are: 1.Somebody has given the exact reply that I was going to give after reading the topic. 2. I have not enough information to be of assistance.
    Old 07-03-2010, 01:41 PM
    Banned

I have found that the "how many looked' number includes how many time you actually looked at your own topic to see the replies. I thought the same thing you did for a while, how come so many looked and didn't comment. But when you consider that number is not just an indicator of different lookers, but includes repeat lookers who look back to see other posts etc.

Their should be a way to have it so that when you check your own post it doesn't count.
    Old 07-03-2010, 03:38 PM

I don't post on all topics either. I second all the others reasons. Have you ever totted up the time you spend just reading. For example I was on early this am instead of weeding flower beds before it got too warm, looked at the clock and 2 hours had passed. Very enjoyably though. Now I'm here again tonight. It's just fun to read and learn. And the pics are just wonderful visual inspirations. I am totally new to quilting so have nothing to post yet, but do love looking. Just glad everyone shares their projects.
    Old 07-03-2010, 06:26 PM

Never even new that was there. I'm one of those people that "hit and run" sometimes I just want to check out a post and see what it really is (we have some creative titles that don't necessarily have a lot to do with what we are posting) and sometimes I just don't have anything to add to what's been said already. Sometimes I just click on them and then hit "unread topics" so that I can clear off my screen a bit. I wish there was a way that we could go onto and "next" page on the postings---especially if I've been away for awhile. Or maybe there is and I just don't know about it either.