Caring women and men

Old 12-01-2010, 10:32 AM

This quilt board is so goo. I love all of you caring men and women. I know I need to take better care of me but I just feel guilty all the time. I weigh over 400 pounds and I do good to even walk through the house. I am trying to do for others and it hurts when I can't. thank you for your concern.
Old 12-01-2010, 10:35 AM

Obesity is a terrible curse. My Mama suffers from it daily. She, also, struggles to walk. It hurts me to watch her hurt.

I hope you can find a way to take care of yourself, but I know it is a terrible, life-long struggle.
Old 12-01-2010, 10:40 AM
Power Poster

This board has a lot of thoughtful, caring people. They let us be who we are. Guilt never gets me any where. All it does is defeat me. How about everyday do one thing good for yourself. Good thoughts and actions create good feelings. You are worth the effort! As I type this I'm thinking that I need to do that too! Have a Great afternoon.:)
Old 12-01-2010, 10:48 AM

Originally Posted by TN Donna
This quilt board is so goo. I love all of you caring men and women. I know I need to take better care of me but I just feel guilty all the time. I weigh over 400 pounds and I do good to even walk through the house. I am trying to do for others and it hurts when I can't. thank you for your concern.
Darn! I wish you were closer. I would give you a great big hug. I, too, have extra poundage, but condiser myself a darned nice person and know that the real me is not the body God gave me, and I know that is true of you also. Hugs to you!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-01-2010, 10:50 AM
Power Poster

Donna dear, Guilt serves absolutely no purpose but drain you of energy you could use on something else. I don't do guilt anymore and I used to be an expert at it. Guilt and worry are really draining and both do nothing. Just do your best. That's all any of us can do.
Old 12-01-2010, 11:01 AM

What a person weights doesn't make the person. We live inside the body and no one is without something they would like to change about themselves. Just be the best person you can be and don't let others judge you.
Old 12-01-2010, 11:02 AM
Power Poster

Sending you hugs. )))))HUGS(((((((
Old 12-01-2010, 12:45 PM

Donna, You are an amazing, special person {wonderfully made} and even tho I don't know you {personally} this is how God sees you. Look at what's inside, the wonderful caring person you are and know this. Have good thoughts about yourself, tell those negative thoughts to GO AWAY... And remember, small, little steps lead to big results over time. Be good to yourself each and every day, you are so worth it!
Old 12-01-2010, 01:22 PM

All it takes is one step. You made the biggest step by writing this today we are all here for you! You are NOT alone please feel free to PM me I would be happy to help in any way I can. I hope you have some support near you. I will cheer you on every step of the way!!! Sometimes the best gift you can give is your time your ear a simple word of encouragement. Those gifts are the cherished ones! God will give what is lost and taken away just be patient and He will fullfil his promise :)
Old 12-01-2010, 01:26 PM

Feeling guilty about your weight may actually be worse than not feeling guilty. When I get really mad or feel sorry for myself, I tend to eat. I'm overweight also, you're not alone, but you have to take care of YOURSELF FIRST, then worry about the rest of the world. Try walking a little bit more every day. Do you have a friend that you could walk with in good weather?