Castle

Old 05-18-2016, 11:23 AM

Originally Posted by Geri B
...now that was an odd, very over acted, bizarre ending....... 3 kids in 7 yrs...busy, busy!!!!!!

waiting for Major Crimes....although I'm thinking that is going to go down hill too......
I did not watch the finale. I was going to but I have really stayed away from Castle for a while now. I missed the older shows before the wrote Castle and Beckett as a definite couple. But I did catch the last few minutes of the finale, and agree it felt very odd. I would not have wanted them to die but to fast forward to a happy family seemed kind of stupid to me.
Old 05-18-2016, 11:25 AM

Originally Posted by quiltingcandy
Have to agree that was a very odd ending - but then they only decide last week they were cancelling the show. I did like the happy ending. 3 kids in 7 years wasn't a stretch, it appeared to me that there was a set of twins.

I still haven't gotten over "Bones" killing off Dr. Sweets. And I had to stop watching "Law and Order SVU" because they spend too much time going after the good guys. Not sure how I feel about the ending of "The Good Wife". I am glad it ended, it needed to be over.
Next year will be the last season for Bones. I catch a lot of the reruns and they are really well written. But it seems like everytime I turn around Brennan is having another child, which doesn't seem to fit well into the crime solving theme. Still, I will watch the last season and will probably miss the show overall.
Old 05-18-2016, 06:50 PM

I thought Good Wife just ended and left things hanging. Be glad when Major Crimes comes back on. NCIS had an interesting ending, I won!t say anything about it in case some of you have not seen it, but don!t miss it.
Old 05-18-2016, 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by cjsews
Ah yes. Military families. I am one of 6 within 8 years
My Mother said my 2 youngest brothers were good bye and hello. Dad was in the US Navy and wintered over 2x in the Antarctica. I'm the 2nd of 5 children.
Old 05-19-2016, 07:43 AM

I'm a hopeless romantic so I really liked the way Castle ended. I also wished Ziva was alive and Tony went to find her in NCIS.
Old 05-19-2016, 07:54 AM

Originally Posted by silverfoxmag
I'm a hopeless romantic so I really liked the way Castle ended. I also wished Ziva was alive and Tony went to find her in NCIS.
Yes, I would have liked it more if Ziva had not been killed off. Not really necessary, in my opinion.