Coffee or Tea

Old 04-13-2010, 12:30 PM
Banned

Decaf for everything and never ever sugar. I will put a sprinkel of cinnamon, cloves or ginger in my tea once in awhile. OK most mornings it is tea unless I have a big breakfast with bacon, eggs, homefries and toast then it is coffee. After dinner I have tea unless it is the fall then once it starts to cool off at night I have to have a huge mug of coffee at around 8PM. I know I am strange but that is what makes me loveable. In the summer at about noon I will make a big pot of coffee and have a cup while it is hot. I will put the leftovers in a pitcher in the fridge for iced coffee with dinner.
Old 04-13-2010, 12:32 PM

Tea with some sweetner of some kind. Honey is good! And it has to be decaf. I've had issues with cysts in my breasts.
Old 04-13-2010, 12:33 PM
Banned

Black coffee
Flavored - French Vanilla, Chocolate Raspberry, Hazelnut. etc
No cream , no sugar.

At one time I drank 2 pots of coffee a morning! Now it's about 1/2 a pot a day.
Old 04-13-2010, 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by trupeach1
Decaf for everything and never ever sugar. I will put a sprinkel of cinnamon, cloves or ginger in my tea once in awhile. OK most mornings it is tea unless I have a big breakfast with bacon, eggs, homefries and toast then it is coffee. After dinner I have tea unless it is the fall then once it starts to cool off at night I have to have a huge mug of coffee at around 8PM. I know I am strange but that is what makes me loveable. In the summer at about noon I will make a big pot of coffee and have a cup while it is hot. I will put the leftovers in a pitcher in the fridge for iced coffee with dinner.
I absolutely love your way of thinking! I love my own home made Ice Coffee... The only one I like besides mine is McDonalds Iced Coffee... but I get that every few months...

In the summer I make a lot of Iced Tea. I'm trying to master Iced Chai... I love Chai
Old 04-13-2010, 12:59 PM

I'm a tea drinker. Had to switch completely over post the gallbladder removal - couldn't handle the coffee bean oil any more....

I started exploring more of the wild world of tea. Bought some samples of oolong, darjeeling, and lapsang souchong from Upton Tea. They are so different from the black teas, but good. :)
Old 04-13-2010, 01:01 PM

I'm a coffee drinker... actually, a way too much give it to me now! coffee drinker :) I always think tea sounds good, but it never tastes good to me.
Old 04-13-2010, 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by redkimba
I'm a tea drinker. Had to switch completely over post the gallbladder removal - couldn't handle the coffee bean oil any more....

I started exploring more of the wild world of tea. Bought some samples of oolong, darjeeling, and lapsang souchong from Upton Tea. They are so different from the black teas, but good. :)
I love Oolong and Chai. I have not tried the others... oh! a really good tea is this one Red Tea that I tried... I don't remember what it is called, but I do know that it is by Celestial Seasonings. If I find it I'll post it.
Old 04-13-2010, 01:18 PM

Used to be mostly tea. Then it was mostly coffee. Now it's a little of both.
Old 04-13-2010, 01:18 PM

White tea - a little easier on the stomach, and it comes in some great flavors. If you can find the Snapple white tea with strawberry tea bags, they are REALLY good. (and it still has the caffeine I need to get through the morning!)
Old 04-13-2010, 01:19 PM

Originally Posted by Alu_Rathbone
Originally Posted by winipb2
Originally Posted by Alu_Rathbone
A little discussion on which you prefer.

I like both, but drink more tea.
I like them both unsweetened but if I drink tea after 7pm I will never go to sleep. Coffee I can drink and go right to sleep.
Wini - House of BCC in Houston
I'm the exact opposite. If i drink coffee late in the day I'll be up for a long long time... unless I've had a very tiring day. With tea I'm not up later... but if I drink something with mint and chamomile I'll go to sleep with in the hour. (Celestial seasonings Sleepy Time Tea and Liptons Bedtime Stories are the best for this.)
Bigelow's mint and chamomile tea is called Sweet Dreams and it's very good.