Craziness has subsided

Old 07-25-2009, 01:50 AM

Well the craziness of the past two weeks has finally subsided at least for now.

I have literally slept the last 48 hrs away, only waking long enough to eat and respond to a couple messages on here. I needed it so badly. Family members arguing and doing everything they can to cause each other hurt and heartache and on top of that the passing of a loved one, which just made the crazy family members even more crazy, had my head spinning and me wanting to go crawl away somewhere and hide. Which is what I have done the last two days. Long story but I didnt grow up with my moms side of the family and am glad I didn't. I can't stand half of them. They are nuts and I do mean nuts.

I still feel the need to hideout this weekend from the world which I most likely will do. I do not want to reenter the world til at least Monday.

Thanks for letting me vent.
Love and Peace and Serenity to all,
Henry
Old 07-25-2009, 04:53 AM

(((hugs))) to you Henry. Seems like stressful situations bring out the absolute worst in people.

Peaceful vibes my friend.........
Old 07-25-2009, 05:05 AM

It's awful when people make a bad situation worse. Sorry you have to go through this. Hugs to you.
Old 07-25-2009, 07:34 AM

It's always amazing to me that people can act so badly at a time there should be love, comfort, and forgiveness. You're smart to distance yourself from the crazies- they tend to suck the normal out of sane people.
Old 07-25-2009, 07:35 AM

I know exactly how you are feeling right about now Henry, my thoughts are with you, and do sleep it away if that works for you. I do the same thing. Wish only the best for you, and your crazy family. Hope things look better tomorrow
Old 07-25-2009, 08:11 AM

Henry,
Sorry you had to go through all that craziness. The way some people respond to a death is absolutely ridiculous. I am a retired RN and have seen lots of craziness that revolved around a death in the family. The one that had me stopped in my tracks and mouth hung open was when three sisters were fighting over who was going to hold mama right after she died. That was 20 years ago and is still vivid in my mind.

Things will get better. And right now you need rest and sleeping is the best way to do that. Hiding out and being alone for a while is a good way to cope with some of the things that have happened in your life recently. We will look for you back here soon and for pics of all those projects you plan and carry to fruition.
Old 07-25-2009, 08:58 AM

Peace and serenity to you, Henry. Glad you were able to distance yourself from the craziness. Families can bring out the worst in each other. I find I often revert when I am with them and they can sure push buttons! I am getting better at removing myself when I feel nutsiness! :?

Rest and find a peaceful place to just chill until you need to join back in on Monday. :lol:
Old 07-25-2009, 10:52 AM

Thank you all. I just woke up again and decided I am going to stay up. I fixed me some coffee and am going to do a little housecleaning( which it desperately needs) and then see where the day takes me.
Old 07-25-2009, 12:51 PM

Welcome back Henry; you have been greatly missed :)

luv nina
Old 07-25-2009, 01:31 PM

What an emotional rollercoaster you've been on. Now, sit, breathe deeply, and quilt with us.