Dances With The Stars

Old 09-28-2010, 08:28 PM

I think Bolton needed to go. He just couldn't get with it. I do love his music though.
Kyle & his partner did great & I really hope he goes far.
I love to watch Jennifer & Derek. They are doing well. He is good no matter who he dances with.
I liked Cho's dance. She put a lot into that. I think being on this Show would be so very hard & grueling. Until next week & for the rest of the Story............
Old 09-28-2010, 08:37 PM

My DH actually sat down and watched it with me for the first time last night. I have watched it every season. I love the show and the dancers are amazing!
We both agreed that Michael Bolton would go tonight!! :|
Old 09-28-2010, 10:08 PM

Undoubtably Michael Bolton isn't a dancer (I told my daughter that he kind of reminded me of Kenny Mayne dancing) but Bruno really was nasty to him. Even after being chastised by Len and being told by Tom that the viewers thought he was out of line Bruno went on to say that Rin Tin Tin could have danced better and that Fox network was waiting. Wonder if he'll cool it and be a little more tactful. With the comment about Fox I have to wonder if he's thinking of leaving the show. Does anybody else think The Situation is next?
Old 09-29-2010, 04:28 AM

I felt very bad for Michael Bolten but he needed to go. He is doing a music tour so I don't think he has enough time to practice and he just can't dance. I think Mr Situation will be next....don't care much for him or his attitude. I was so ashamed of Bruno, he just took his criticism too far. Len never gets that bad. I say let him go to Fox, they can get someone else. My big votes go to Jennifer & Kurt Warner, I have my whole family voting for the Iowa native.
Old 09-29-2010, 05:44 AM

I'm sick of Bruno. He does need to go. He is too full of himself. I think he wants to be like Simon on American Idol.

I feel sorry for The Situation too. He isn't a great dancer but he has enthusiasm. At least he is fun to watch unlike some of the others.

Has anybody noticed Brooke's continuously lowering bodice? Each night the dress fits lower and lower. I expect next week to see her ticky tacs! :oops:
Old 09-29-2010, 06:04 AM

I am not a bit surprised to see Mike B get the ax last night. He just could not dance. I am quite surprised too, since he is in the music business.
I just love Kyle, such enthusiasm. I dislike Brandy, she is so hung up on herself and her dancing is not super spectacular.
Situation, is probably the next to go. He tried harder this time, but don't think he's got what is needed.
I wonder if Bruno is taking any meds of any kind, he has just gotten so nasty. I used to get a kick of when he jumped out of his chair to give very good comments about people, but by golly those remarks about Mike were uncalled for, especially since he did not offer a tad of any encouragement.
Old 09-29-2010, 06:25 AM

this is the first time that I've noticed that we have a section addressing the DANCING W T S..show. NOw I know where to go for opinions about the show if I have to miss an episode. You all have an amazing range of various comments .
Old 09-29-2010, 06:40 AM

Originally Posted by ICU_FOSTERMOM
this is the first time that I've noticed that we have a section addressing the DANCING W T S..show. Now I know where to go for opinions about the show if I have to miss an episode. You all have an amazing range of various comments .

For people who don't like the "stars" the show chooses, there sure is a huge variety of comments! :lol: This is exactly the type of thing the show wants - for people to talk about it. We're already on page 7 and the show just started last week.

I am glad Bristol Palin is there. She isn't exactly a "star", but neither was Melissa from Bachelor/Bachelorette or Kate Gosselin. I don't have a problem with them having people like this on the show. It makes it interesting. Maybe changing the name of the show would help, I don't know. I'll still watch it! :D
Old 09-29-2010, 06:02 PM

Brandy needs to go....
Situation needs to go....
Cho needs to go.....
Can't stand watching Karina...wonder how she and Maxim get along on the show....
Derek thinks he knows everything...
Love Jennifer...her only other claim to fame besides Dirty Dancing was being engaged to Johnny Depp years ago..
Bristol is cute...
Old 09-30-2010, 06:24 AM

I am a MB fan but he cannot dance, so knew he would be gone this week. Bruno was not very nice to him but I don't know how Len could say anything to Bruno after he was so ugly to
Kurt Warner the first week. Len said this week that he always tried to say something encouraging about someone no
matter how bad they were but that was sure not what he did
with Kurt. I thought that was uncalled for and I am glad
Kurt said what he did to him this week.

Beverly