Dances With The Stars

Old 09-22-2010, 01:23 PM

Always watch DWTS. I enjoyed Jenifers dance and I too was a big Dirty Dancing fan. I also thought Bristol was better than Kate Goslin was last year. It takes some guts to be on that show if you don't have a backgroung in dancing. Did anyone see the girl ( cant remember her name who was deaf that danced a few years back. She amazed me.
Old 09-22-2010, 01:39 PM
Power Poster

WHat the heck has happened to the Huff's face? Plastic surgery? Booze? Too much makeup? all of the above? Wowser - what a bad act.
Old 09-22-2010, 01:58 PM

I'm sure Bristol was not in any movies, she was on TV. The news media made her famous (good or bad), not her mommy....
Old 09-22-2010, 02:18 PM

Jennifer Grey got a nose job yearssssss ago.
Ms Palin did a pretty good job and has a long way to go.
Old 09-22-2010, 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by KathyAire
I'm sure Bristol was not in any movies, she was on TV. The news media made her famous (good or bad), not her mommy....
I watch the show too, as there is nothing else but The Biggest Loser to watch at that time. They get anyone who has been in the news or in entertainment who needs publicity and money. I will say she and Kate Gosselin have guts to be on national TV making a spectacle of themselves; I could never do that. They have to hire people who are of various talents or no one would get voted off. Lets face it, the show organizers are for the pro sports legends; why else would they have them on!
Old 09-22-2010, 03:24 PM

Originally Posted by mawcarol
Always watch DWTS. I enjoyed Jenifers dance and I too was a big Dirty Dancing fan. I also thought Bristol was better than Kate Goslin was last year. It takes some guts to be on that show if you don't have a backgroung in dancing. Did anyone see the girl ( cant remember her name who was deaf that danced a few years back. She amazed me.
I agree that Bristol was much better then Kate. Your speaking of Marliee Matlin who was the deaf gal and she did just great. I was so surprised
Old 09-22-2010, 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by KathyAire
An interesting thing about 'Dancing with the Stars'.....
I watch Bill O'Reilly and Dancing with the Stars. While watching O'Reilly, he was talking about show ratings. He said 'Idiots watch Danciing with the Stars and smart people watch FOX news'. As I said, I watch him and I like him, I guess I'm a smart idiot.

I like Bristol Palin, as well as her mother......
Fox "News" doesn't even pretend to be news anymore do they? In Court, Fox argued (and won) that under the First Amendment that broadcasters have THE RIGHT to LIE or DELIBERATELY DISTORT news reports over the public airwaves. The Court of Appeals (Florida) held that the FCC position against news distortion is only a "policy," not law.

Bill O'Reilly is an entertainer who drums up an audience with hate talk. Even O'Reilly acknowledged that race baiting produces ratings, and that counts more than accuracy. There are plenty of places to fact check "news" across the internet, for those who are interested in the truth. At Fox, they've fought and won for the RIGHT to continue to LIE to you.

As far as why Bristol is on DWTS, she was presented by the show as a teen activist who lobbies against teen pregnancy.
Old 09-22-2010, 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by misseva
speaking as an old person myself - i hate to see oldies on this kind of show - we're not physically fit enough and sometimes it's just down right embarrasing.
Could be, but Cloris Leachman was hilarious! I didn't watch the first show but I'm not a fan of Ms. Cho either. The sports guys I have no idea about since I don't watch sports. Bristol Palin is cute, Jennifer Grey isn't really an amature, Ma Brady will go about half way through, the old ones always do. I sometimes think this show's getting a bit on the snooze side. I love the judges and their comments but it's kind of like America's Got Talent. It gets old after a couple of weeks. You for the most part know what the people are going to do. Speaking of AGT, Nick's constant, "Let's give it up for ...." and "My man...." is getting to the point of making me want to vomit. Can he say anything else?

Is anyone else out there getting extremely tired of reality tv? Especially the ones that are so blatantly scripted?
Old 09-22-2010, 06:47 PM

I thought this was a thread about the dancing show.

Not how Bill O'Reilly got Bristol Palin on DWTS...... :shock:

I don't watch that show, but I do watch Bill, and yes Hannity. But then again I am a girl that likes shoot 'em up and things that go boom movies. And I drive a big truck. :)
Old 09-22-2010, 06:51 PM

Yay!!! Hoff is gone!!! hope Margaret Cho is next...then that creep Situation...then that Adreianna girl. Keep the good guys like Rick, Kurt and Bolton. Why do they always have to throw a ringer into the competition that everyone knows from day 1 is probably going to win. Wonder why Edita isn't on this year? Maybe finally pregnant? Hmmm....and they need to get that Karina off to. Love Tony and finally glad he has someone who can halfway dance this year instead of one of the flakes.