Dances With The Stars

Old 09-22-2010, 06:55 PM

I love to watch dancing with the stars. It is amazing how hard some of them work just to learn the dance. I love to dance. I won a 24hr dance marathon years ago -- it was a blast and I was sore for the next two weeks.
Old 09-22-2010, 07:01 PM

I like the guy that dances with Lacey Schwimmer.
Old 09-22-2010, 09:40 PM

I swore I wasn't going to watch this year and of course I couldn't pry myself away. The right one was sent away that's for sure.

I'm rooting for Michael Bolton and that 16 year old boy. My DD is a fan of his and I thought he did a really great job. So many of the contestants have danced in their past. He didn't. Just an actor. I would love to see one of the young ones win for once. I think the old fart judge likes to keep the old fart dancers around :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 09-23-2010, 12:27 AM

LOVE DWTS!!! My vote goes to Kurt Warner. If you read about his background and his great sportsmanship he's a real stand up guy. It'll be fun to see the next dances. My favorites are the jive and quick step.
Old 09-23-2010, 03:55 AM

Where in the world did they dig up these "snoozers"? At the beginning, the contestants were STARS - of course, they had to throw in the "DUH"...people = remember M. P ?was that Master P or Mister P? and several were downright clumsy - but now, MOST of them are REDICULOUS!Jersey Shore is suppose to be popular - so they got in "Sitution" I sure don't want to watch him every week..........naw, not interested in 3/4ths of those losers - let's see some REAL dancers!
Old 09-23-2010, 04:04 AM

Originally Posted by raptureready
Originally Posted by misseva
speaking as an old person myself - i hate to see oldies on this kind of show - we're not physically fit enough and sometimes it's just down right embarrasing.
Could be, but Cloris Leachman was hilarious! I didn't watch the first show but I'm not a fan of Ms. Cho either. The sports guys I have no idea about since I don't watch sports. Bristol Palin is cute, Jennifer Grey isn't really an amature, Ma Brady will go about half way through, the old ones always do. I sometimes think this show's getting a bit on the snooze side. I love the judges and their comments but it's kind of like America's Got Talent. It gets old after a couple of weeks. You for the most part know what the people are going to do. Speaking of AGT, Nick's constant, "Let's give it up for ...." and "My man...." is getting to the point of making me want to vomit. Can he say anything else?

Is anyone else out there getting extremely tired of reality tv? Especially the ones that are so blatantly scripted?
This is why we have remotes with the ability to change channels. I only use the TV as something to keep me from going to sleep too early, and as sound while I am knitting or reading.
Old 09-23-2010, 05:42 AM

Originally Posted by trisha
Yay!!! Hoff is gone!!! hope Margaret Cho is next...then that creep Situation...then that Adreianna girl. Keep the good guys like Rick, Kurt and Bolton. Why do they always have to throw a ringer into the competition that everyone knows from day 1 is probably going to win. Wonder why Edita isn't on this year? Maybe finally pregnant? Hmmm....and they need to get that Karina off to. Love Tony and finally glad he has someone who can halfway dance this year instead of one of the flakes.
There was an article not long ago. Edita is not coming back. She is planing to finish some school and pursue other avenues of dance and other things
Old 09-23-2010, 06:10 AM

Originally Posted by Chasing Hawk
I don't watch that show, but I do watch Bill, and yes Hannity. But then again I am a girl that likes shoot 'em up and things that go boom movies. And I drive a big truck. :)
I guess we have one thing in common, besides quilting - we both drive big trucks ;-)
Old 09-23-2010, 07:05 AM

Bolton? CLUMSY sand stiff. Who is that black kid? He is funny - GREAT personality and is so relaxed - I like him
Old 09-23-2010, 07:21 AM

Originally Posted by Chasing Hawk
I thought this was a thread about the dancing show.

Not how Bill O'Reilly got Bristol Palin on DWTS...... :shock:

I don't watch that show, but I do watch Bill, and yes Hannity. But then again I am a girl that likes shoot 'em up and things that go boom movies. And I drive a big truck. :)

You sound like my kinda gal. LOL