Dances With The Stars

Old 09-24-2010, 07:08 AM
MNM

Originally Posted by mawcarol
Always watch DWTS. I enjoyed Jenifers dance and I too was a big Dirty Dancing fan. I also thought Bristol was better than Kate Goslin was last year. It takes some guts to be on that show if you don't have a backgroung in dancing. Did anyone see the girl ( cant remember her name who was deaf that danced a few years back. She amazed me.
Kate had a lot of guts to get out on the floor. I have never seen anyone so awkward on the floor and she thought she was doing really well. Dancing is not easy when done properly as you have heard the stars say,it is grueling to get it right MNM
Old 09-24-2010, 07:24 AM

Did anyone see the girl ( cant remember her name who was deaf that danced a few years back. She amazed me.[/quote]

Kate had a lot of guts to get out on the floor. I have never seen anyone so awkward on the floor and she thought she was doing really well. Dancing is not easy when done properly as you have heard the stars say,it is grueling to get it right MNM[/quote]

I admire anyone who goes on this show and tries. Can't even imagine what they go through.

Kate?? and some others.....This is why I like this season. Not so conversal. And...the news media will concentrate on the dancing and "lay off" their personal lives.

I'm there to watch them dance and enjoy the show.

I'm originally from Lancaster PA and Kate and Jon lived just outside of the City limits in one of the townships before they moved inot their home. No one really cared they lived there and "no big fuss" was made about them.
Local news even left them alone.
Old 09-24-2010, 08:24 AM

Originally Posted by EagarBeez
Does anyone watch this while quilting? Who do you think was the best this week?
Glad they sent home the "Huff"
Yeah, the Hoff kinda sucked---but the guy has bad knees. Brandi was wonderful and so was Jennifer Grey---most of the stars were. Scoring on week one set the bar kinda high, but it's going to be a great season, I think!
Old 09-24-2010, 08:35 AM

Originally Posted by Tudey
Yeah, the Hoff kinda sucked---but the guy has bad knees. Brandi was wonderful and so was Jennifer Grey---most of the stars were. Scoring on week one set the bar kinda high, but it's going to be a great season, I think!
Hoff ( I remember him as SNAPPER on a soap years ago) is acting like an "over the hill" guy who was trying to recapture is sexy youth - sorry Hoff - now you are going to join Burt Reynolds club------------we will all join, sooner or later. Hey! Florence looks GREAT! She is 76 years old! WOW
Old 09-24-2010, 04:11 PM

Jennifer Gray. She is the best dancer. And, I don't sew and watch. I will do some bindings, but if I watch TV, I end up sewing something I don't want to. And yes glad Hoff is gone.
Old 09-24-2010, 04:21 PM

I just finish a quilt called danching with the stars, black and white with big red stars. Glad the hoff is off
Old 09-24-2010, 04:37 PM

I'm with you, he is a hunk!

Originally Posted by featherweight
I was wondering if they could keep Hoff sober long enough to dance a few weeks. My choice is the hunk of a basketball star!!!
Old 09-24-2010, 07:08 PM

Originally Posted by akrogirl
Originally Posted by Chasing Hawk

Huff? The Baywatch guy?

I only seen snippets of it in the internet. I personally liked Bristol Palin.

That's how i felt about Kate gosslin last year. She just didn't belong. But then in my opinion I don't think she belongs on tv at all. she's so sharp and snarky with every one. I like Kyle the little guy that played Corie in the house.

Jennifer Grey looks like she finally got a nose job. :shock:
Bristol Palin is the reason I am not watching this season. I don't see how she can be considered a star in any way, shape or form :?
Old 09-24-2010, 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by lnikkers52

Huff? The Baywatch guy?

That's how i felt about Kate gosslin last year. She just didn't belong. But then in my opinion I don't think she belongs on tv at all. she's so sharp and snarky with every one. I like Kyle the little guy that played Corie in the house.

Bristol Palin is the reason I am not watching this season. I don't see how she can be considered a star in any way, shape or form :?
I didn't watch Kate Gosselin either. I can't stand the woman and refuse to watch any program that is based solely on someone's ability to produce an excessive number of children.
Old 09-24-2010, 07:25 PM

Jennifer got her nose fixed a few years after "Grease". I like Bristol. As far as stars, I'm from Des Moines the home of Shawn (the gymnist). She wasn't necessarily a star but....what a great human being. She's reveered in Iowa and deserves the reverance. What a wonderful girl she is.

Just like Kelly Osborne, I believe Bristol will benefit from this controlled learning experience. It takes a lot of hard work and decipline.

Originally Posted by lnikkers52

Huff? The Baywatch guy?